Regulated REO !

I'm so jelly right now ;(

Thanks @jtgrey

Wishing you all the best with it!

After youve used it for a while i am curious to find out what coil you use mostly and at what power

Thanks @jtgrey

Wishing you all the best with it!

After youve used it for a while i am curious to find out what coil you use mostly and at what power

thanks @Silver will do . Before I got my first reo , 1ohm at 25 watt use to be my sweet spot on a kayfun .

Currently I am running a 1.1 ohm at 32 watt in an odin .

thanks @Silver will do . Before I got my first reo , 1ohm at 25 watt use to be my sweet spot on a kayfun .

Currently I am running a 1.1 ohm at 32 watt in an odin .

Thanks @jtgrey
As a matter of interest, what ID do you use and what wicking material?

9ff9c75151a0a32d130c4d7e6b81e2ef.jpg

Look at this one. Very tall Reo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing work @jtgrey you really know your stuff!! It looks damn awesome as well. That's all that is needed to make the Reo prefect in my opinion. What chip is in there by the way?
@Gizmo it is running a sx350 chip . Waiting on the new sx 350 j temp control

9ff9c75151a0a32d130c4d7e6b81e2ef.jpg

Look at this one. Very tall Reo.

@VapeSnow i saw this but i did not like the length of it . Not going to say that my idee is better but it sits fine in my hand . Wish i could fit it all inside the reo to keep it original but there is just not enough space . Maybe if i put it on the side it will look better , but i am not willing to cut and drill my 2 remaining reo's yet ....

@VapeSnow i saw this but i did not like the length of it . Not going to say that my idee is better but it sits fine in my hand . Wish i could fit it all inside the reo to keep it original but there is just not enough space . Maybe if i put it on the side it will look better , but i am not willing to cut and drill my 2 remaining reo's yet ....
No buddy the Modifications you did looks really good.

But yes when you mod a Reo again try to put the chip on the side. If you can create a panel like the mod on the right then it will only be small holes in the reo.

I really think the modification will look great and not so bulky.

2fa84ad586c384b60c5bf2b20d8d22d7.jpg

How many battery's do you use during the day with a normal Reo?

Using a 0.7ohm build I would use no less than 2 batteries. problem for me is the battery drain really, during the day I need a bit of a 'kick' so when the battery gets lower than 3.8volts I start to lose interest, that's when I change batteries.

Thats why a regulated bottom feeder would be awesome for me, all day constant dripper level vape = :rock: Winner winner chicken dinner

How many battery's do you use during the day with a normal Reo?

@VapeSnow i basically use 2 per 6ml reo bottle . So 3ml on 1 battery before it starts to get a bit weak.

That side mount chip looks awesome plus the new chip i am waiting for is smaller so i will definitely give that a go !

Think that is the best regulated reo i have seen !

@VapeSnow i basically use 2 per 6ml reo bottle . So 3ml on 1 battery before it starts to get a bit weak.

That side mount chip looks awesome plus the new chip i am waiting for is smaller so i will definitely give that a go !

Think that is the best regulated reo i have seen !

Which one are you waiting for bud?

Back