Relative Device Sizes

free3dom

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I created and posted this image in a couple of the new device threads and thought it might be good to have it in a thread of it's own.

So here it is...in a thread of it's own :D

device size comparison (shrink).jpg

Also, if there are any other devices anyone would like relative size comparisons for, simply comment here with their sizes and I'll throw an image together :nod:

Edits:
1) Added Reos
2) Added iStick 50W
3) Added eGo One (Bottom part = Battery / Top = Atty+Drip Tip)
4) Added axis with measurements in 1cm increments
5) Added Smok M80+, Sigelei 100W+, Sigelei 150W

Attachments

• device size comparison.jpg
    device size comparison.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I created and posted this image in a couple of the new device threads and thought it might be good to have it in a thread of it's own.

So here it is...in a thread of it's own :D

View attachment 18180

Also, if there are any other devices anyone would like relative size comparisons for, simply comment here with their sizes and I'll throw an image together :nod:

View attachment 18181
I see you added the vapor shark to the list :) nice one! :rock:

A very useful image you've got there. I'm sure this will help many of the peeps. Myslef included :D

Very useful image @free3dom
Thanks

Glad you put the MVP2 in there as most of us know it or have seen it before
Makes a lot of sense to compare new devices to something you know

Reo grand.

Width: 44.5mm
Height: 92mm

Great idea, I'm actually quite keen to see that for myself :rock:

Apologies to all the Reovillians (villians? :D) for omitting your devices, an honest mistake :tmi::think:

@MurderDoll I'm guessing that's the LP size (without the catch cup) because from the site I get the following sizes for the devices with the catch cup (converted from inches) - I couldn't find the LP sizes on the site...or maybe just overlooked them:

Reo Grand - 95.25 x 42.86 x 23.81 (with catch cup)
Reo Mini - 79.38 x 41.28 x 22.23 (with catch cup)

Also the width from the site is slightly smaller? o_O

Can someone confirm and/or give me exact specs please (SP/LP, Grand+Mini), so I can add them properly?

Apologies to all the Reovillians (villians? :D) for omitting your devices, an honest mistake :tmi::think:

@MurderDoll I'm guessing that's the LP size (without the catch cup) because from the site I get the following sizes for the devices with the catch cup (converted from inches) - I couldn't find the LP sizes on the site...or maybe just overlooked them:

Can someone confirm and/or give me exact specs please (SP/LP, Grand+Mini), so I can add them properly?

Yeah.

Sorry about that. That's the measurements I got on my Reo grand LP.

I used my vernier for those measurements.

Thickness might be more due to the paint on it.

Yeah.

Sorry about that. That's the measurements I got on my Reo grand LP.

I used my vernier for those measurements.

Awesome, will use your specs for the Reo Grand LP

Now I just need the size of the Reo Mini LP - and the SP versions of Grand+Mini if someone wants to "measure" them instead of having me go off the specs from the site?

Standard Reo Grand dimensions (measured with vernier):

Without catch cup: (H) 86.85mm x (W) 44.40mm
With catch cup: (H) 94.40mm x (W) 44.40mm

Those are for the standard profile Reos. Think you only need to list the low profile (LP). Just subtract 3 mm from the length of each.
The width of the Mini is not correct (saw they made a mistake on the ECF Reosmods forum). I do not have a vernier, but with my ruler it is 38 mm.

Thanks for all the info @MurderDoll @johan @Andre :clap:

I've added the initial 3 reos: Grand LP+SP (without catch cup) and Mini LP.

Still need the Mini SP size (if someone want's it included) :D
Thanks, the catch cup is an integral part of a Reo, I would not include a size without same. Frankly, do not think it is required to include an SP - all nowadays buy LP.
Thank you for all the trouble - this is extremely useful.

Handy little comparison pic @free3dom

Shot bro!

Hi @free3dom - how about the new ego ones (in front of the stick?)... can't tell you how often I refer to this!

So I open this image , zoom in with my phone and think, this mod is sooooo small. Until I realized that it's relative to the size of a known mod, silly me

Good stuff buddy. Perhaps include a scale so that if you don't have a mod to compare to you can work on that

So I open this image , zoom in with my phone and think, this mod is sooooo small. Until I realized that it's relative to the size of a known mod, silly me

Good stuff buddy. Perhaps include a scale so that if you don't have a mod to compare to you can work on that

Hahaha, yeah...that's the problem with pixels - they change their physical size the sneaky little buggers :p

As for scale, the physical sizes are listed in the legend in millimeters :D
Unless you mean I should include some x/y axis with labels?

Back