Reload RTA by Reload Vapor USA (Kylin Killer?)

I see they are all sold out !!!

When will the next ones be available ?

I honestly dont think the flavour is going to smash the Kylin aka "kill the Kylin" but if it doesn't leak/have massive condensation than its a winner over the Kylin.

Like that old joke that the americans spent $100 000 to engineer a pen that would write in zero gravity. The russians brough pencils :D
The problem with the pencils is that the graphite could cause issues in the ventilation systems of the space crafts, which in turn could cause mass scale combustion killing everyone on board (totally off topic but still a bit of informative useless information)

Does this RTA have the same/similar condensation issue that the Kylin has? My serpent mini 25 has this issue, as well as my Tsunami 24 RDA, and I'm pretty sure all bottom airflow drippers/tanks have it. Would be amazed if the Reload somehow is completely dry in this regard...

Does this RTA have the same/similar condensation issue that the Kylin has? My serpent mini 25 has this issue, as well as my Tsunami 24 RDA, and I'm pretty sure all bottom airflow drippers/tanks have it. Would be amazed if the Reload somehow is completely dry in this regard...

Condensation ,where there is juice residue at the bottom of the tank?

Yes this is normal. I have experienced this on all my tanks (around 6 could be more...) bar the OBS Engine I think.

Asked a serious serious pro and he confirmed it is normal.

Condensation ,where there is juice residue at the bottom of the tank?

Yes this is normal. I have experienced this on all my tanks (around 6 could be more...) bar the OBS Engine I think.

Asked a serious serious pro and he confirmed it is normal.
Ah, ok. Yeah it is normal I guess but irritating. I don't like getting juice on my mods. With my serpent mini 25, i have to screw the tank off daily to wipe the bottom of the tank and the mod.

Ah, ok. Yeah it is normal I guess but irritating. I don't like getting juice on my mods. With my serpent mini 25, i have to screw the tank off daily to wipe the bottom of the tank and the mod.

My Smok Beast was terrible. Why wipe it? You only see it if you screw off the tank.

My Smok Beast was terrible. Why wipe it? You only see it if you screw off the tank.
When i had the serpent mini on my Therion, the juice would accumulate on the outer groove of the mod's 510. Made me paranoid lol.

The Reload is a Kylin Killer. I managed to score one over the weekend.

Back