Status
Not open for further replies.

devdev

respice adspice prospice
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
So I was fiddling around today with my Reo testing somethings, and also fiddling with the epipe.

I realised that the 510 to Ego connector I got from eciggies could screw into the reomiser and give me the clearance to run any atomiser on there...

6499-24d32e2e84528c693ca9612375cfd71d.jpg

http://eciggies.co.za/Other_Accessories/External_Thread_510_to_eGo_Adapter

Best of all, it comes ready drilled - its like this was made for bottom feeding and giving a normal reo the ability to handle any atomiser and maintain bottom feeding.
6500-24064fae4eae3e403612a2b1c92295ff.jpg

Ok so fiddling around a little, it is possible to sqounk directly through the Reo 510 connector into this adapter.

Here is a mock up showing the PT2 on the Reo (no bottom feeding capability obviously)

2014-06-16 12.39.22.jpg

Then here is the quick trial with the Trident, adapter, beauty ring on the Reo....

2014-06-16 12.44.34.jpg
2014-06-16 12.44.20.jpg

Obviously not modded for bottom feeding either.

2014-06-16 12.48.15.jpg

now the only issue would be the two little gaps machined into the adapter, as they will allow juice to be squonked out the side. An easy fix, possibly with Orings, or maybe some pratley putty

resized_business-cat-meme-generator-this-changes-everything-cc9cf2.jpg
??

Last edited:
But why don't you just bring it to me and I will use
c700x420.jpg

to make it fit flush

shocked+face.jpg

My reo???????

But afterwards
large.jpg

soo pretty

It's time for educate the noob again! So the reo and reomiser. Where exactly does the juice tube feed to?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The juice feeds through the center of the 510 connector, from there it goes into the center of the 510 connector on the Reomiser, and then emerges off to the center of the reomiser deck.

Such simplicity, but flawless execution

It's time for educate the noob again! So the reo and reomiser. Where exactly does the juice tube feed to?

Found this one which is pretty good

The juice feeds through the center of the 510 connector, from there it goes into the center of the 510 connector on the Reomiser, and then emerges off to the center of the reomiser deck.

Such simplicity, but flawless execution

But the hole on the deck isn't centered?

@devdev , that is a clever find indeed
I also have that adapter

But i am so happy at the moment with the Reomizer that i wont be fiddling yet with other atties

Will be interested to hear what you come up with though

It seems like every atty I looked at today has a hole in the bottom!

Just modded my Eternity atomiser to work on the Reo, no funny connector needed, and it supports bottom feeding by default. She just needed an airhole in the hood and I am in business.

Busy trying to see what I can to to the ERA center post. I think I may be in business as well.

Hope the neighbours dont mind a little drilling!

Go for it @devdev !
Its not too late for a bit of drilling ;-)

Am keen to hear if something can work nicely on the REO
And then, how its vape compares to the RM2

A Reomiser beater..... hmmm that's going to be a tall order...

Here are pics of the Eternity atomiser

2014-06-16 19.39.16.jpg

2014-06-16 19.38.24.jpg
2014-06-16 19.38.51.jpg

2014-06-16 19.38.54.jpg ??

In the second pic you can see the centre post has some plastic tubing on it. The liquid emerges from that centre post and squirts straight up on to the wick and coil. Then the ends of the wick also get forced down and pick up liquid from the deck below the atomiser.

The construction of this eternity atomiser is quite unique, check the coil building process:

visioneternity_6.png

The wick gets supported by the posts, very different to what I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back