Reo P 67

Mine was in Jamaica yesterday catching some carabean sun before her maiden voyage to S.A :-D
Mine left JFK this morning at 04:45.Might be a one way flight to SA.

Previous orders also went to Jamaica.

So then our shipments are not on the same flights.

I dont think its the Jamaica im thinking of but i will just keep telling myself this :-D

Mine left JFK this morning at 04:45.Might be a one way flight to SA.

Previous orders also went to Jamaica.

So then our shipments are not on the same flights.

Mine also departed NY today at 4:45 so they must be on the same flight :)

Capture+_2017-02-19-22-08-39.png

We went camping and I missed all the fun! But saved some money!

Great to see the enthusiasm. Congrats to all. Can't wait for all the Reo Mail to start arriving.

We went camping and I missed all the fun! But saved some money!

Great to see the enthusiasm. Congrats to all. Can't wait for all the Reo Mail to start arriving.

Was wondering why you were so quiet @Andre usualy as soon as the word Reo is spoken on here its followed by a respose with your name on it. :)

And I am following with a Reo Grand, OL16 and Bora Bora DIY @Andre, still my favorite setup.
I need to get me some Bora Bora.I hear everyone talking about this.

If I enjoy VM4 Special reserve and ELP Special Reserve will this be up my ally?

And I only have about 10 presses left on my F5 button.So have to use them sparingly on the UPS site. :-D

Out of intrest sakes, how do the Reos come packaged?
Ive never seen a unboxing of one, is that cause it comes just in bubble wrap?

Out of intrest sakes, how do the Reos come packaged?
Ive never seen a unboxing of one, is that cause it comes just in bubble wrap?

There is no "Reo Box" like some mods that have mod specific designed boxes they are shipped in if that is what you mean.
Here in the states they come very well bubble wrap packaged in a priority FR box.

To where I am from order to my door in 2 days, and they have to be signed for. Have lots of experience with that drill in that I've had dozens of packages come from Reosmods.

Nothing yet my side either. Thats one long ass flight from N.Y to S.A
It should be in the country.Next step the tracking number should change to a local tracking number but nothing as yet.Hope something happens tomorrow.One can track on the ems site to see when local tracking number is assigned.We will just have to wait it out.

It should be in the country.Next step the tracking number should change to a local tracking number but nothing as yet.Hope something happens tomorrow.One can track on the ems site to see when local tracking number is assigned.We will just have to wait it out.

Guess so brother. But if i notice something new will post up here.

Checked the flights that left JFK at 445am yesterday...no flight to SA...it might be going via another location. My last USPS express package came via dubai

T
Checked the flights that left JFK at 445am yesterday...no flight to SA...it might be going via another location. My last USPS express package came via dubai
Then it must have been scanned at another location already.And there is no change since the last time scanned at JFK.:worried:

T

Then it must have been scanned at another location already.And there is no change since the last time scanned at JFK.:worried:

Maybe its not a direct flight , like @incredible_hullk says it probably stops at Dubai but doesn't get scanned cause it doesnt come off the plane.

Thats the only thing i can think of.

I wear out the F5 key when I order stuff from Durban. Or even boksburg which is between work and home.

I just couldn't do this wait you guys are going through. Nope. No way no how.

Where was your parcel last scanned? Jamaica NY?

Guys, the mods are probably landed in SA.
On a suspicious note, my mate who works at customs says he just got himself 7 new reos. :rofl:

Back