REO Pre-Order Round 4 now open - upgraded 510 connector

In the air as we speak guys. Hope to have them early next week. I used courier via a freight forwarder in the states... that added a few days. Rather a few extra days than a few months ;-) I just don't trust SAPO anymore... sorry!

REOs have landed! Customs JHB at the moment. Delivery to us tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning.

Hope your son is feeling better @Oupa!
Thank you for the update! Appreciated!
So we will most likely only get the Reos next week. Hope it will be before the long weekend though ;)

REO invoices going out today, please keep a look out. We are ready to ship from tomorrow morning :)

@Oupa

I have not yet received my invoice, are they still being sent out?

Thanks

Sounds great @Oupa - please also include my 100ml Peach Rooibos when you send the invoice because I haven't yet paid for that.

Very exciting week especially for us first-time Reo owners!

All outstanding invoices on their way shortly. Apologies for the delay.

REO update:

Most REOs have been sent today, except for 5. We tried our best to get them all out, but our courier did not deliver our waybills as ordered and we ran out today (the juice special we were running over the last week or so really killed our stock). We will be getting more waybills tomorrow morning and the remaining orders will then be shipped overnight. All REO orders should arrive at their owners before the weekend. So BIG apologies to the following gentleman, who will receive their orders on Friday:

@DoubleD
@PuffingCrow
@Daniel
@Vincent
@Jos

The 5 of you will receive a little "care package" with your REO order to make the extra wait worth it ;-)

Thanks again to all for your REO orders, your patience and ongoing support!

REO update:

Most REOs have been sent today, except for 5. We tried our best to get them all out, but our courier did not deliver our waybills as ordered and we ran out today (the juice special we were running over the last week or so really killed our stock). We will be getting more waybills tomorrow morning and the remaining orders will then be shipped overnight. All REO orders should arrive at their owners before the weekend. So BIG apologies to the following gentleman, who will receive their orders on Friday:

@DoubleD
@PuffingCrow
@Daniel
@Vincent
@Jos

The 5 of you will receive a little "care package" with your REO order to make the extra wait worth it ;-)

Thanks again to all for your REO orders, your patience and ongoing support!

I'm just happy that I own a Reo so soon in my vaping journey:dance: :rock:

Thank you so much @Oupa :)

Thanks @Oupa at least I took some fresh batteries and wick etc to work today :) , so ETA Friday ?

Just a quick note to all the REO mail receivers... If you did not receive the little baggie with the allan key to set the centre pin in your package, please let us know at info@vapourmountain.co.za and we will get one to you asap.

We actually ordered 9 extra REOs for stock but they were gulped up by the vultures even before they landed :)

Thanks for all the love and support guys.

Mega REO mail...

img20150410_094459.jpg

epic photo @Oupa !
How many Reos in total was there?

Back