REO Pre-Order Round 4 now open - upgraded 510 connector

Hi All

Just wanted to let you all know that the pre order price will be slightly more than anticipated.

On 2 March we posted in this thread that it will be "similar" to the previous pre order, and then this happened since then:

View attachment 22806

This meant that our cost on a REO went up by R200 since the previous pre order in November 2014. Due to our very small margins on our REOSmods products, we are now forced to apply slight increases as follows:

REO Grand or Mini - Solid body and solid door: From R2150 to R2300
REO Grand or Mini - Solid body with SL door: From R2250 to R2400
REO Grand or Mini - SL Body and SL door: From R2350 to R2500

So R150 increase on all REOs. There will be other small increases on Reomizers and accessories... but should be very limited increases of R5 - R30 depending on the item.

So yeah... the mighty $ is shafting us big time at the moment. And please, if anyone is unhappy with the small increases, please feel free to comment here or you are welcome to email us on info@vapourmountain.co.za to discuss.

Regards
Team VM

@Oupa I am still happy with the pricing, I would still like to go ahead and get a my REO I fear that it wont be to long before we will be paying even more for Reo

That's fine by me and totally acceptable @Oupa. Go ahead with my order.

Sorry only see your question now Imthiaz. Yes order was placed. Will post right here when they land... don't want to guess a date this time and then disappoint people if its delayed.

@DoubleD I am sure they will be ordering some additional stock ... maybe not with the R/$ in the pooper ...

Are we getting any closer to the delivery date @Oupa ? :)
With every second that passes you getting closer bro ;) sjoe I cant imagine how you guys are feeling, I didnt evens order one and im anxiously waiting for the delivery to come haha. Hang in there buddy.

I'm waiting for spares and a black sl door. Lol. Hope You ordered some

I'm waiting for spares and a black sl door. Lol. Hope You ordered some
If you looking for a black sl door I think I know where you can get 1......

Back