REO Pre order round 5 now open

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Vapour Mountain Logo - resize.jpg

reosmods-logo-png.21373

We are now opening up another pre-order for REOSmods and will leave it open for a week until Wednesday 8 July.

Please reply to this thread with your order. Using numbering for each REO ordered, be sure to copy the list of REO orders, add your @forum name as well as which Reomizer, button cover, accessories and extra doors you want. If you know of anyone looking to buy a REO, point them to this thread to get their order and colour combination in on time.

Pre order pricing will be:

REO Grand or Mini - Solid body and solid door: R2300
REO Grand or Mini - Solid body with SL door: R2400
REO Grand or Mini - SL Body and SL door: R2500

Reomizers and other accessory prices can be seen on our website.

R1000 deposit will be required to secure your REOSmods pre order. You can go here to make payment of the R1000 deposit: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/new/reo-pre-order-deposit/ Balance will be due once stock arrives and invoices are sent.

Please post below with your forum name and complete order specifications. Remember to copy and paste complete list of orders before adding your own order.​

Hi @Oupa I would like to order a Reomizer 2 LP Stainless Steel. Should I do it here or are you getting stock of those anyway?

I will be getting stock but they can go quick, so rather pre order to secure.

Nope, only when ordering a REO.

Hi @Oupa I'll send the details of which one I want later when I get to a pc. I just had one question: can I pay the full amount instead of the deposit?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Done @Vetsak thx!

@JimmyZee If you want to pay the full amount upfront, we can send you an invoice yes. Thx!

Awesome. I'll contact you tonight. :)

I couldn't wait. Lol. I'd like to order the LP/SL black wrinkle metallic red door & a brass button cover. You can mail the invoice to Earl.wakefield@yahoo.com :D

@GadgetFreak, the Reos in the last pre-order all came with the new 510 connectors so this should come with the new 510's as well. Don't see why Rob/Reosmods would revert to the old 510 connectors.

Here's your chance to get the Reo of your choice ;-)

Yip, only new 510 connectors going forward.

1. @Mufasa - LP RM2 Chrome
2. @Vetsak - Grand door Copper Vein
3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brass button cover

@JimmyZee I assume your order is for a REO Grand? And the door must also be SL?

Yup the grand & both SL. Thanks

So what happened to Standard profile and Low profile @Oupa what are these SP or LP or does it not matter with the new 510 connectors?

Ah crap....will have to sell my mini first before I can buy a grand......:sweating:

Back