REO Pre order round 5 now open

Hi guys... I apologise profusely for the delay. Our son has been sick and was admitted to hospital again yesterday. He is doing much better and should be coming home later today or tomorrow.

Good news is that we have received the REO stock and rest assured that I am working franticly to prepare all the invoices and will start sending them off this evening.

Apologies again for the delay and we greatly appreciate all your patience!

Hey @Oupa, this may be insensitive due to the fact that I would really like a reo and I have vested interest in this thread, but how is your son doing?

Hi all. All invoices sent. Kindly send all PoPs to info@vapourmountain.co.za as well as your forum handle, name, number, delivery address and email address.

For anyone that ordered from us before, just include your name and forum handle, we will have your delivery details on file.

p.s. - our son was discharged from hospital yesterday afternoon and he is doing much better thanks.

Forgot to mention, invoices sent via PM on the forum.

Thanks Oupa, I hope your son is well on the way to a speedy recovery

Hi all. All invoices sent. Kindly send all PoPs to info@vapourmountain.co.za as well as your forum handle, name, number, delivery address and email address.

For anyone that ordered from us before, just include your name and forum handle, we will have your delivery details on file.

p.s. - our son was discharged from hospital yesterday afternoon and he is doing much better thanks.
hi @Oupa

just want to check if you have all my details, as i mailed you last week before i went to Namibia to "delay" my shipment, but seeing as the whole order was delayed, compliments of customs that was not really needed lol

cheers

Thanks @Raslin

Yes we do, thanks @PeterHarris . You are paid in full and your order has shipped.

All orders that were paid have shipped this afternoon. Tracking numbers will follow.

Thank you all and have a great weekend!

@Oupa Glad to hear that.

Will you be getting the heavy duty reo contacts on the next order, I'm super keen on those :nod:

Guys, please note that we ran out on the little insert tip for the 6ml REO bottles. Very few people use them as the bottles are mainly used for REO refills and only used with a cap and not the insert. So some might have received 3ml inserts with their 6ml bottles by mistake.

Apologies for this... If you do require 6ml inserts, please let us know and we will reserve them for you with our next order coming in.

Just received my order, thanks @Oupa
I hope my next order has a Reo and not just spares ;)

;( glow in the dark buttons doesn't fit on the mini when you run a 22mm atty on it
Still looks kick-ass though. Came just in time, I ordered a repair kit and needed the 510 pin. The old one was leaing and I managed to break it while inspecting the leak. Rebuilt my first Reo today, lol, quite easy.

Congrats on your first REO rebuild @Viper_SA ... piece of cake isn't it?! Bummer about the button with 22mm atty :-(

You are welcome @Raslin

Thanks @Oupa, yes, quite simple. Had a Super X video and some advice from @Genosmate, but quite easy. No worries about the buttons, they will fit on the economy Reo Grand I just bought from you :D

Back