REO Pre order round 5 now open

@Ricgt, if the repair kit is for your new Reo (adjustable 510), you do not need any upgrade. There are now two types of repair kits available:

Repair/ugrade kit old style
(for the older non adjustable 510 Reos and for the even older Reos, which do not have the gold contacts and the high heat button)
UFAHhW9.jpg

Repair kit adjustable 510
agVTsnn.jpg

@Ricgt, if the repair kit is for your new Reo (adjustable 510), you do not need any upgrade. There are now two types of repair kits available:

(for the older non adjustable 510 Reos and for the even older Reos, which do not have the gold contacts and the high heat button)
UFAHhW9.jpg

agVTsnn.jpg

@Andre thanks for the heads up, I thought i might as well pick up the kit because it includes some spare parts. So do you reckon its not essential to have and should I just leave it out?

@Andre thanks for the heads up, I thought i might as well pick up the kit because it includes some spare parts. So do you reckon its not essential to have and should I just leave it out?
No, it is a good idea. Was just not sure from you wording which kit you want, but seems you want the Adjustable 510 Repair Kit, which is also less expensive than the old style kit, which you cannot use on the new 510 Reos.

UFAHhW9.jpg

agVTsnn.jpg

Hi @Andre, thanks for that - very informative
I noticed the delrin fire button/shaft is not in the new adjustable 510 repair kit
So if the little safety catch on the fire button gets mashed when trying to put on a stubborn button cover (as happened to me), one would not have anything to replace it with. Am I right?

Hi @Andre, thanks for that - very informative
I noticed the delrin fire button/shaft is not in the new adjustable 510 repair kit
So if the little safety catch on the fire button gets mashed when trying to put on a stubborn button cover (as happened to me), one would not have anything to replace it with. Am I right?
No, it is not. The reason for that, I think, is that all the new Reos have the high heat push button and the chances that anyone will mash the safety catch are extremely slim. Except off course if you are @Silver and totally underestimate your power:D. The previous button was prone to some melting under low ohms or in case of a short.

But, you can buy a new button separately from Reosmods here ($5) or from Vapour Mountain here (R70).

No, it is not. The reason for that, I think, is that all the new Reos have the high heat push button and the chances that anyone will mash the safety catch are extremely slim. Except off course if you are @Silver and totally underestimate your power:D. The previous button was prone to some melting under low ohms or in case of a short.

But, you can buy a new button separately from Reosmods here ($5) or from Vapour Mountain here (R70).

Thanks @Andre - that clears it up.

Just on these delrin push buttons and the Reo Button covers - a word of advice to all Reonauts - don't force the button cover on. Push it firmly while locked but don't use excessive force. On my one button cover/delrin push button combination it was a tight fit and my OCD told me the button was slightly skew or fractionally higher than my other ones. So I pushed too hard and I felt that the little safety catch pin got mangled. Was an easy fix with a new push button which luckily I had - and I listened to the experts on how to do the fix.

Sorry for hogging @Oupa's thread ;-)

No worries... it's all REO related anyway :)

List as it stands:

1. @Mufasa - LP RM2 Chrome
2. @Vetsak - Grand door Copper Vein
3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brassbutton cover, 1 X RM8 Black
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle
5. @PeterHarris - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Black Derlin button cover.
6. @GadgetFreak - SL Grand door metallic red
7. @Jimbo - LP Reo Grand (Solid) Black Anodized with Orange SL door, LP Reomizer 2.0 (Chrome).
8. @Raslin - Reo Grand door tumbled brass & Reo Grand Door black anodized.
9. @Blu_Marlin - 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Metallic Blue with White SL door. 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Orange with Black Wrinkle SL door. 1 X LP REO Mini Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red door. 1 X REO Grand adjustable repair kit, 1XREO Mini old style repair kit, 2 X Aluminium button covers, 1 X Brass button cover, 1 X RM2 LP Brass, 1 X RM2 LP Chrome, 4 X Spring screws, 4 X sets of Door magnets, 3 X sets of RM2 post screws, 5 X 6ml bottles and 5 X 3 ml bottles.
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
11. @SAVapeGear - LP Reo Grand black wrinkle,Extra Reo Grand Black Wrinkle Door,Extra Reo Grand Silver Vein Door
12. @Viper_SA - 2xgreen glow in the dark buttons
13 . @Ricgt - REO Grand LP/SL Yellow with black wrinkle door, Reomizer 8.0 black, Reo grand adjustable 510 repair kit, black delrin button cover, 3 x 6ml juice bottles

OK, Robert confirmed that he can supply us with the Economy REO as well as the REO Mini 14500.

Comparative pricing:

Economy REO: R1950
LP REO Mini 14500: R2300
REO Grand or Mini - Solid body and solid door: R2300
REO Grand or Mini - Solid body with SL door: R2400
REO Grand or Mini - SL Body and SL door: R2500

We will extend the pre order with 2 days to allow for those interested in the Economy REO or REO Mini 14500 to make up their minds and place their order.

@Tchwank247 unfortunately we are out of stock on the eFest 18650 35A. We do however have the Samsung 25R as well as the new Aspire 40A batteries.
Thanks for the reply @Oupa . Would love to try out the new Aspire batteries. Depending on the price, i'd like 2 please.

R160 a piece. Should I add to your order @Tchwank247 ? They will also be added to our website today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
For those looking at ordering Reomizers:

RM2 Chrome - R570
RM2 Brass - R670
RM3 - R490
RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9 - R590

List as it stands:

3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brassbutton cover, 1 X RM8 Black
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle
7. @Jimbo - LP Reo Grand (Solid) Black Anodized with Orange SL door, LP Reomizer 2.0 (Chrome).
9. @Blu_Marlin - 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Metallic Blue with White SL door. 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Orange with Black Wrinkle SL door. 1 X LP REO Mini Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red door. 1 X REO Grand adjustable repair kit, 1XREO Mini old style repair kit, 2 X Aluminium button covers, 1 X Brass button cover, 1 X RM2 LP Brass, 1 X RM2 LP Chrome, 4 X Spring screws, 4 X sets of Door magnets, 3 X sets of RM2 post screws, 5 X 6ml bottles and 5 X 3 ml bottles.
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
11. @SAVapeGear - LP Reo Grand black wrinkle,Extra Reo Grand Black Wrinkle Door,Extra Reo Grand Silver Vein Door,1 x RM4
13 . @Ricgt - REO Grand LP/SL Yellow with black wrinkle door, Reomizer 8.0 black, Reo grand adjustable 510 repair kit, black delrin button cover, 3 x 6ml juice bottles

List as it stands:

4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle,2 x 40A Aspire Batteries
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
11. @SAVapeGear - LP Reo Grand Black With Copper Vein Door,Extra Reo Grand Black Wrinkle Door,Extra Reo Grand Silver Vein Door,1 x RM4,1 x Brass Button cover

upload_2015-7-9_23-47-29.png

That's what it looks like, and when I click the HOME button that previous one opens. Weird...

It appears Chrome browser is the issue. Loads fine on Torch, which is also Chrome based funny enough......

I am browsing fine on Chrome atm. Not sure why that happened on your side...

3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brass button cover, 1 X RM8 Black
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle,2 x 40A Aspire Batteries
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
11. @SAVapeGear - LP Reo Grand Black With Copper Vein Door,Extra Reo Grand Black Wrinkle Door,Extra Reo Grand Silver Vein Door,1 x RM4,1 x Brass Button cover
12. @Viper_SA - 2 x green glow in the dark button covers
14. @jtgrey - 2 × orange glow in the dark button covers

3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brass button cover, 1 X RM8 Black
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
11. @SAVapeGear - LP Reo Grand Black With Copper Vein Door,Extra Reo Grand Black Wrinkle Door,Extra Reo Grand Silver Vein Door,1 x Brass Button cover
12. @Viper_SA - 2 x green glow in the dark button covers
14. @jtgrey - 2 × orange glow in the dark button covers

Thanks all. Pre order is now closed and order will be going in tomorrow.

O.k, so now i'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms since I sold my Reo....are they close to SA yet @Oupa :nod:

Back