Reo Roll Call

Since the Reo modmaster went into semi-retirement and the ECF subforum closed, I still kept tabs on new South African Reonauts on the side.

See this list as one of previous and current Reonauts in South Africa. Impossible to keep track of who no longer owns a Reo.

Feel free to ask me to remove or add your name.

Ecigssa members:
Andre, umzungu, Gizmonic, DerickT, oupa, fred1sa, Zegee, Zodiac, The Golf, Mikey, Tw!st3dVaP0r, TylerD, Vaalboy, Vapey McJuicy, Rob Fisher, devdev, Steve, JimmyZee, eviltoy, johan, Silver1, Genosmate, Andro, Spyker, Alex, yuganp, Jimbo, shabbar, PeterHarris, mbera, Silverbear, Elmarie, Rooigevaar, MurderDoll, capetocuba, kilr0y ZA, Mornat, Yiannaki, thekeeperza, paulph201, Nooby, Chef Guest, Dv8, Imthiaz Khan, Chrissy, BillW, ET, Tristan, Grayz, Poppie, Chop007, Lyle Abrahams, iKeyaam, kevkev,Morne, Marzuq, Michael, DoC, VapeSnow, Immie, Limbo, Heckers, bjorncoetsee, Stroodlepuff, Angie, zadiac, Annemarievdh,huffnpuff, BigB, emqube, Cliff, ConradS, Al3x, SuMi, Vapington, Dave, Matt, Zeki Helmi, Gazzacpt, Riddle, Moist, pimcowboy, Lee, Antonius Scheid, Mklops, Frostbite, Petrus, Tiaan,Yash, Rido, Gambit, Gonzales, JakeSA, Riaz, Utti, Dr Evil, Mo P, El Capitan, Jos, Attie, Landyman, jtgrey, Kimbo, Vincent, Philip, BhavZ, Stephen, Justin Pattrick, Jean, Snape of Vape, DaRoach, Rotten Bunny, GadgetFreak, Puffing Crow, hands, Philip Dunkley, abdul, Kaizer, The Ballie, Shaunadan, lulu.antiflag, Jakey, RoSslkld, Tyron Sale, baardbek, Apovic, Daniel, KB_314, RezaD, free3dom, cfm78910, DoubleD, Vapourshark, zaVaper, ShaneW, Benjamin Cripps, Tchwank247, CYB3R N1NJ4, Renesh, Redeemer, Fickie, SamuraiTheVapor, FireFly, Ashley A, Space_Cowboy, vapeshifter, acorn, Attie, RooiRoman, Blu_Marlin, mc_zamo, Pravs, Keith Milton, SAVapeGear, Vape Nectar, Carlo Talanda, Mufasa, Raslin, Ernst@topQ, r0gue z0mbie, Viper_SA, ChadB, Rvdwesth, Clouds4Days, gman211991, Stevape, Vape_r, Warmachine, Sprint, Christos, Wesley, PrinceVlad, Flava, Cobrali, incredible_hulk, Moey_Ismail, Mac75, Ryangriffon, Darth Vaper, M5000, CosmicGopher, GregF, jpzx12rturbo, E.T., Caramia, DJ Beebz, Huffapuff, Amir, Scissorhands, Scouse45

Not members of Ecigssa:
JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoc, AndertonSmith, Msvaalboy, Pimsdad, BrianDuToit, ClausEtzel, Lee Horne, Sarel, Natasha, Sam, Andrew Rose, Faan Matthee, Caramia's hubby.

Last edited:
Since the Reo modmaster went into semi-retirement and the ECF subforum closed, I still kept tabs on new South African Reonauts on the side.

See this list as one of previous and current Reonauts in South Africa. Impossible to keep track of who no longer owns a Reo.

Feel free to ask me to remove or add your name.

Ecigssa members:
Andre, umzungu, Gizmonic, DerickT, oupa, fred1sa, Zegee, Zodiac, The Golf, Mikey, Tw!st3dVaP0r, TylerD, Vaalboy, Vapey McJuicy, Rob Fisher, devdev, Steve, JimmyZee, eviltoy, johan, Silver1, Genosmate, Andro, Spyker, Alex, yuganp, Jimbo, shabbar, PeterHarris, mbera, Silverbear, Elmarie, Rooigevaar, MurderDoll, capetocuba, kilr0y ZA, Mornat, Yiannaki, thekeeperza, paulph201, Nooby, Chef Guest, Dv8, Imthiaz Khan, Chrissy, BillW, ET, Tristan, Grayz, Poppie, Chop007, Lyle Abrahams, iKeyaam, kevkev,Morne, Marzuq, Michael, DoC, VapeSnow, Immie, Limbo, Heckers, bjorncoetsee, Stroodlepuff, Angie, zadiac, Annemarievdh,huffnpuff, BigB, emqube, Cliff, ConradS, Al3x, SuMi, Vapington, Dave, Matt, Zeki Helmi, Gazzacpt, Riddle, Moist, pimcowboy, Lee, Antonius Scheid, Mklops, Frostbite, Tiaan,Yash, Rido, Gambit, Gonzales, JakeSA, Riaz, Utti, Dr Evil, Mo P, El Capitan, Jos, Attie, Landyman, jtgrey, Kimbo, Vincent, Philip, BhavZ, Stephen, Justin Pattrick, Jean, Snape of Vape, DaRoach, Rotten Bunny, GadgetFreak, Puffing Crow, hands, Philip Dunkley, abdul, Kaizer, The Ballie, Shaunadan, lulu.antiflag, Jakey, RoSslkld, Tyron Sale, baardbek, Apovic, Daniel, KB_314, RezaD, free3dom, cfm78910, DoubleD, Vapourshark, zaVaper, ShaneW, Benjamin Cripps, Tchwank247, CYB3R N1NJ4, Renesh, Redeemer, Fickie, SamuraiTheVapor, FireFly, Ashley A, Space_Cowboy, vapeshifter, acorn, Attie, RooiRoman, Blu_Marlin, mc_zamo, Pravs, Keith Milton, SAVapeGear, Vape Nectar, Carlo Talanda, Mufasa, Raslin, Ernst@topQ, r0gue z0mbie, Viper_SA, ChadB, Rvdwesth, Clouds4Days, gman211991, Stevape, Vape_r, Warmachine, Sprint, Wesley, PrinceVlad, Flava, Cobrali, incredible_hulk, Moey_Ismail, Mac75, Spiv, Ryangriffon, Darth Vaper, M5000, CosmicGopher, GregF, jpzx12rturbo, E.T., Caramia, DJ Beebz, Huffapuff, Amir

Not members of Ecigssa:
JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoc, AndertonSmith, Msvaalboy, Pimsdad, BrianDuToit, ClausEtzel, Lee Horne, Sarel, Natasha, Sam, Andrew Rose, Faan Matthee
I might be going blind but i dont see my name on the list...

I keep forgetting to ask about the Reonaut badge. Why did I not receive one of those, is there a minimum number of Reo's that I need to own?

I keep forgetting to ask about the Reonaut badge. Why did I not receive one of those, is there a minimum number of Reo's that I need to own?
Oh no! Investigations to find and fire the culprit is ongoing. We might need a Commission of Inquiry. Do not foresee an outcome before 2025.
But, do not despair, we found the badge hiding in a SAPO warehouse and can finally present it to you. Most welcome to Reoville.

nyBkV31.jpg

Unfortunately there is a minimum number to get a badge......

At least 1 REO:p:D

Luckily the REO owners are a friendly bunch so no badge neede to be one of the guys/girls;)

It's with some regret that you need to take me off the list, for now. @Deckie has my Reo Mini now. I'll let you know when I get my P67 one day.

Oh no! Investigations to find and fire the culprit is ongoing. We might need a Commission of Inquiry. Do not foresee an outcome before 2025.
But, do not despair, we found the badge hiding in a SAPO warehouse and can finally present it to you. Most welcome to Reoville.

nyBkV31.jpg
One of the few commissions where JZ doesn't have a direct interest in the outcome. What a pleasant change.

Hey guys I don't know if this is the right thread to post but I need some help desperately. I haven't used my P67 in a while, it was cleaned, had it's dose of contact lube and packed away. Today I found time to build on my Armor 1.0, tested the atomizer on a regulated mod, build came in at 0.23 which is just over 18amps at 4.2v, checked if there's any fluctuations with and without the top cap on the regulated mod and everything was perfect. Screwed the Armor onto my P67, wanted to pulse 1 more time before I wicked, put the battery in and without even pressing the fire button as soon as I moved the black lock switch and the battery made contact onln the top, I heard a slight buzz, the spring glowed and collapsed. I re checked everything on my build again on the regulated mod and everything seemed fine so I changed the spring and again same thing without even pressing the button. I thought it may be that I put too much of the noalax and maybe it caused current to flow where it shouldn't. So I disassembled the P67 and put it into the ultrasonic cleaner, re assembled everything. It was perfectly assembled before so that's why I'm guessing it was the noalax. Anyway I only had 2 springs so right now my Reo is out of order, I can't test if it's working and I'm skeptical to try again. Any ideas what the problem could be? And does anyone have an extra spring I could purchase from them?

Hey guys I don't know if this is the right thread to post but I need some help desperately. I haven't used my P67 in a while, it was cleaned, had it's dose of contact lube and packed away. Today I found time to build on my Armor 1.0, tested the atomizer on a regulated mod, build came in at 0.23 which is just over 18amps at 4.2v, checked if there's any fluctuations with and without the top cap on the regulated mod and everything was perfect. Screwed the Armor onto my P67, wanted to pulse 1 more time before I wicked, put the battery in and without even pressing the fire button as soon as I moved the black lock switch and the battery made contact onln the top, I heard a slight buzz, the spring glowed and collapsed. I re checked everything on my build again on the regulated mod and everything seemed fine so I changed the spring and again same thing without even pressing the button. I thought it may be that I put too much of the noalax and maybe it caused current to flow where it shouldn't. So I disassembled the P67 and put it into the ultrasonic cleaner, re assembled everything. It was perfectly assembled before so that's why I'm guessing it was the noalax. Anyway I only had 2 springs so right now my Reo is out of order, I can't test if it's working and I'm skeptical to try again. Any ideas what the problem could be? And does anyone have an extra spring I could purchase from them?
I think Vapour Mountain is your best bet for finding Reo spares in SA. With regards to your issue, @Rob Fisher may have some answers.

Seems like the only option is to buy it from Reosmod or post in the "wanted" section and see who has spares.
Seems like it... I have MacGuyvered it into place, and it is doing the job just fine, but I would love to fix it authentically, do no want a Mad Max Mod consisting of bloudraad, cable ties, silicone and chappies (it is not a Land Rover, it is a REO FFSo_O)

@andro was asking for a spare REO 510 and I couldn't find one in my spares but I thought I had one somewhere and then @Caramia and @Moey_Ismail needed other spares so I decided to go to the boat house and double check some of my storage boxes and bingo... I have the 3 spares needed.

Send me a PM with your real name, address, postal code and cell number and I'll courier the parts on Monday. No cost for parts or courier but I expect you each to do a pay it forward action to someone in need this week.
REOSpares 001.JPG

Oh wow @Rob Fisher that is just so awesome!!
You are a champ!

@andro was asking for a spare REO 510 and I couldn't find one in my spares but I thought I had one somewhere and then @Caramia and @Moey_Ismail needed other spares so I decided to go to the boat house and double check some of my storage boxes and bingo... I have the 3 spares needed.

Send me a PM with your real name, address, postal code and cell number and I'll courier the parts on Monday. No cost for parts or courier but I expect you each to do a pay it forward action to someone in need this week.
View attachment 97591
fantastic thanks rob really appreciated

Sorry to hear about this @Moey_Ismail - that must be a terrible feeling if your Reo is out of action.

Just a question. Have you vaped the Armor on your P67 before?
It sounds strange that a 18A draw would collapse the spring. Maybe there is a problem somewhere else. Maybe the way it makes contact with the 510 ?

If your spring colapses is there no way you can just pull it back up?

I ask cause my first Reo mini i had my spring collapsed and i just pulled it up and it worked fine.

If your spring colapses is there no way you can just pull it back up?

I ask cause my first Reo mini i had my spring collapsed and i just pulled it up and it worked fine.
Depends on how much heat went through the spring. If it does work, it should be a temporary solution as that spring has been compromised - said the modmaster as I recall.

Last edited:
Depends on how much heat went through the spring. If it does work, it should be a temporary solution as that spring has been compromise - said the modmaster as I recall.

Thanks for clearing that up bud.
Maybe you should try using a old spring first @Moey_Ismail so you dont damage another spring.
And i would first try another bf atty see if all good and from there try using armor so you can narrow it down if its the armor thats the problem.

Back