Reo Roll Call

Whaaaat, that's almost double the price! This leaves me with nothing but optimism that I might get it even cheaper one day (probably not, but there is no harm in wishing lol).

Yip I got it for nearly half price! :rock:

Whaaaat, that's almost double the price! This leaves me with nothing but optimism that I might get it even cheaper one day (probably not, but there is no harm in wishing lol).

Thats also a one off custom Reo, you wont be getting another one like that at Reosmods.

The REO is worth way more... the previous person who owned it paid $500 for it. :eek: I got it for a major bargain!
I think it was CptSteve who created this one, if I'm correct Skipper?

Thats also a one off custom Reo, you wont be getting another one like that at Reosmods.

I think it was CptSteve who created this one, if I'm correct Skipper?

Yip it was indeed created by Capt Steve! :rock:

Lol @Cespian , the blood of a virgin goat - that made me laugh

Seriously, the Reo is not the ideal device for everyone but I will say this much:
When set up correctly it gives an incredibly awesome vape with the right atty

My Reos have not skipped a beat in 18 months - and still going strong. No dangers being a mech really, because you just build sensibly and it has the hot spring safety feature - as well as a lockable fire button. Bulletproof. At the price (not the regulated one you and Rob are talking about) the normal Reo Grand is a steal!

It's not a cloud chasing device IMO, but a rugged dependable vaping machine.

Just do eeeet! My fourt one gets delivered tomorrow. Busy getting rid of almost all my other stuff.

Lol @Cespian , the blood of a virgin goat - that made me laugh

Seriously, the Reo is not the ideal device for everyone but I will say this much:
When set up correctly it gives an incredibly awesome vape with the right atty

My Reos have not skipped a beat in 18 months - and still going strong. No dangers being a mech really, because you just build sensibly and it has the hot spring safety feature - as well as a lockable fire button. Bulletproof. At the price (not the regulated one you and Rob are talking about) the normal Reo Grand is a steal!

It's not a cloud chasing device IMO, but a rugged dependable vaping machine.

I am with you on this device not being a huge cloud producer, however, what grabs me is the ability to get the flavour of an RDA without the effort of continuously dripping (and rather squonking), and the sheer robustness.

I'm definitely giving this a think. Won't happen this month unfortunately (spending my money on tools to build a Vape Stand lol and January is usually a long month).

With great sadness I have to take myself of the Reo roll call list. My Reo was stolen from my house;(;(;( went to look for it last week as I decided to fire it up again. A week later after turning every cupboard, nook, cranny and crevasse upside down and inside out I have to come to the conclusion that it has gone.

The joys of having 2 x teenage kids and a house that becomes a youth hostile during the school holidays. Sad thing is it probably got binned when ever the little rotten sod who took realized he couldn't use it.

Even though I didn't use it much one can simply not have one of the all time classics. Bumperty bump comming soon.

With great sadness I have to take myself of the Reo roll call list. My Reo was stolen from my house;(;(;( went to look for it last week as I decided to fire it up again. A week later after turning every cupboard, nook, cranny and crevasse upside down and inside out I have to come to the conclusion that it has gone.

The joys of having 2 x teenage kids and a house that becomes a youth hostile during the school holidays. Sad thing is it probably got binned when ever the little rotten sod who took realized he couldn't use it.

Even though I didn't use it much one can simply not have one of the all time classics. Bumperty bump comming soon.
Sorry to hear that.

I remember last year or previous December, a forum members' mod got stolen in Durban. Then returned when the thief couldn't figure out what it was

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That is a calamity. We shall keep you on the list as a honorary member waiting for your "bumperty bump".

I lost my one Reo a few months back, but my maid discovered it in one of my jacket pockets 2 days later :p So don't lose all hope.

Sorry to hear that @Robert Howes! :mad::confused::(

Really bad luck there @Robert Howes -
Glad to hear you will be replacing her
And if the old one shows up then you will be doubly pleased

I have to move out of Reoville, my beloved Amy left on a plane with Lyle for Dubai in December 2014 :(
Just thought I'd update @Andre :)

I have also Joined the REO club.
REO Grand Black Wrinkle, with Red door. Silver RM2 and a ODIN.
Pics to follow ;)

Since the modmaster went into semi retirement and the ECF Reosmods forum closed down, I have not updated the Reo Roll Call. I have however kept note of new Reonauts - not less than 22 since that time.

My list of SA Reonauts below. If your name should be or should not be on the list, please shout and I shall edit accordingly.

SOUTH AFRICAN REONAUTS

Ecigssa members:
Andre, umzungu, DerickT, Oupa, fred1sa, Zegee, Zodiac, The Golf, Mikey, Tw!st3dVaP0r, TylerD, Vaalboy, Vapey McJuicy, Rob Fisher, devdev, Steve, JimmyZee, eviltoy, johan, Silver, Genosmate, Andro, Spyker, Alex, yuganp, Jimbo, shabbar, PeterHarris, mbera, Silverbear, Elmarie, Rooigevaar, MurderDoll, capetocuba, kilr0y ZA, Mornat, Yiannaki, thekeeperza, paulph201, Nooby, Chef Guest, Dv8, Imthiaz Khan, Chrissy, BillW, ET, Tristan, Grayz, Poppie, Chop007, Lyle Abrahams, iKeyaam, kevkev,Morne, Marzuq, Michael, DoC, VapeSnow, Immie, Limbo, Heckers, bjorncoetsee, Stroodlepuff, Angie, zadiac, Annemarievdh,huffnpuff, BigB, emqube, Cliff, ConradS, Al3x, SuMi, Vapington, Dave, Matt, Zeki Helmi, Gazzacpt, Riddle, Moist, pimcowboy, Lee, Antonius Scheid, Mklops, Frostbite, Tiaan,Yash, Rido, Gambit, Gonzales, JakeSA, Riaz, Utti, Dr Evil, Mo P, El Capitan, Jos, Attie, Landyman, jtgrey, Kimbo, Vincent, Philip, BhavZ, Stephen, Justin Pattrick, Jean, Snape of Vape, DaRoach, Rotten Bunny, Puffing Crow, hands, Philip Dunkley, abdul, Kaizer, The Ballie, Shaunadan, lulu.antiflag, Jakey, RoSslkld, Tyron Sale, baardbek, Apovic, Daniel, KB_314, RezaD, free3dom, cfm78910, DoubleD, Vapourshark, zaVaper, ShaneW, Benjamin Cripps, Tchwank247, CYB3R N1NJ4, Renesh, Redeemer, Fickie, SamuraiTheVapor, FireFly, Ashley A, Space_Cowboy, vapeshifter, acorn, Attie, RooiRoman, Blu_Marlin, mc_zamo, Pravs, Keith Milton, SAVapeGear, Vape Nectar, Carlo Talanda, Mufasa, Raslin, Ernst@topQ, r0gue z0mbie, Viper_SA, Ricgt, Zaahid, Christos, GerharddP, Plewm, Tauhir, Gert_Koen, method1, BigGuy, Petrus, Lushen, ChadB, Rvdwesth, Clouds4Days, gman211991, Stevape, Vape_r, Warmachine, Wesley, PrinceVlad, Flava, Cobrali, incredible_hulk, Moey_Ismail, Mac75, Spiv, Ryangriffon, Darth Vaper, M5000, CosmicGopher, GregF, jpzx12rturbo, E.T.

Not members of Ecigssa:
JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoc, AndertonSmith, Msvaalboy, Pimsdad, BrianDuToit, ClausEtzel, Lee Horne, Sarel, Natasha, Sam, Andrew Rose, Faan Matthee

Last edited:
Back