Reo Roll Call

Checking in

3b91e550f8f5d3e2b16f5295614afa9e.jpg

:clap::rock: Awesome, congrats bud :)

Checking in

3b91e550f8f5d3e2b16f5295614afa9e.jpg
Congrats, stunning combination. Most welcome to Reoville. Hope you enjoy the Grand with Cyclops. Here is your official Reonaut badge. Shall add you to the ECF list as well if ok with you?

pOwIu8r.jpg

Any tips on how to wick and coil a cyclone for flavor please?

I'm sure Uncle @Rob Fisher will know

Start with a 1,5mm Micro Coil 28g 8 wraps to around the 1Ω mark.

When you want even more flavour and warmer go for a 2mm diameter SS316L 26g 8 wraps to around the 0,45Ω mark.

If your Cyclone has a standard air hole you may want to open it a little.

Congrats on the Reo @Lushen!
Wishing you all the very best with her and many happy vapes!
Your Reo looks great

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total). Some are no longer Reonauts, but then about an equivalent number are not listed. Please shout if I have missed anyone or made a mistake anywhere.

w0OFfJj.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
Vamoman = @Cape vaping supplies = @RIEFY
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
McJuicebottle = @Vapey McJuicy
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @Robert Howes
Jos van Heerden = @Jos
VapeViper = @acorn
CyberVape = @SAVapeGear
Not members of ecigssa: JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoC, Anderton Smith, Msvaalboy, Pimsdad, BrianDuToit, ClausEtzel, Lee Horne, Sarel, Natasha, Sam, Andrew Rose

nG1UFgl.jpg

Last edited:
I want a REO so bad lol, especially after squizzing through @Rob Fisher collection pics; but:

a. I'm not a mech guy. I just prefer the protection of a regulated mod (less PT) (if any of you ever discover a regulated Reo [and it does not cost the blood of a virgin goat] please let me know :)).

b. If any of you saw my new years resolution... I have enough stuff, and I just need to keep telling myself that i have enough stuff

I want a REO so bad lol, especially after squizzing through @Rob Fisher collection pics; but:

a. I'm not a mech guy. I just prefer the protection of a regulated mod (less PT) (if any of you ever discover a regulated Reo [and it does not cost the blood of a virgin goat] please let me know :)).

b. If any of you saw my new years resolution... I have enough stuff, and I just need to keep telling myself that i have enough stuff

I have a regulated REO. Only one in the world... DNA30... but it does cost the blood of a Virgin Goat!

DNAReo1 (2).jpg DNAReo2 (2).jpg DNAREO1.jpg DNAREO2.jpg

a) A Reo has all the protection you'll ever need. ;-)

b) You need a Reo, then and only then, will you have 'enough stuff' :hi:

I am so jealous!!!

Out of interest, how much will you be selling yours for? (I really hope @Genosmate is lying lol)

Hehehe... yebo Eight Million Rand is the price of a few other things I would never part with... unless someone paid R8,000,000 for it of course. :p

I would let the DNA30 REO go for R3,500.

Hehehe... yebo Eight Million Rand is the price of a few other things I would never part with... unless someone paid R8,000,000 for it of course. :p

I would let the DNA30 REO go for R3,500.

Nice. One day when I grow up I will buy a Mod worth R3500, but for now, I will just lurk behind the PC screen in pure jealousy hehe

Nice. One day when I grow up I will buy a Mod worth R3500, but for now, I will just lurk behind the PC screen in pure jealousy hehe

The REO is worth way more... the previous person who owned it paid $500 for it. :eek: I got it for a major bargain!

The REO is worth way more... the previous person who owned it paid $500 for it. :eek: I got it for a major bargain!

Whaaaat, that's almost double the price! This leaves me with nothing but optimism that I might get it even cheaper one day (probably not, but there is no harm in wishing lol).

Back