Reo Roll Call

I'm a bit late, (as usual) but also I don't know every hoekie and draaitjie on the forum...

If someone can tell me where I will do a small post on my entry into Reoville and will eat all humble pie fed to me 8--);)

I'm a bit late, (as usual) but also I don't know every hoekie and draaitjie on the forum...

If someone can tell me where I will do a small post on my entry into Reoville and will eat all humble pie fed to me 8--);)

It is compulsory (by Reoville Law) that you post a photo of your Reo (optional his/her name) in the following thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/reo-mail.t1536/page-93

Ahh man!! I so hate my life right now. I just typed out a whole long post in that link, took a pic and buggered something during the photo upload!!

Now it will be a day or 2 or 3 or whatever before I get the time and energy to rewrite, baaaaa$$$tard! Will redo soon!

Cheers and tanks (sic),
Rafiq

Ahh man!! I so hate my life right now. I just typed out a whole long post in that link, took a pic and buggered something during the photo upload!!

Now it will be a day or 2 or 3 or whatever before I get the time and energy to rewrite, baaaaa$$$tard! Will redo soon!

Cheers and tanks (sic),
Rafiq
Ah, that is a shame. But still looking forward to your rewrite.

Cheers and tanks (sic),
Rafiq

impatient.jpg

@Redeemer to be added to the list.... He has just acquired Louis.... his first

Last edited:
And I can see it being my first, but definitely not my last acquisition...
Glad to make the list, will be on it as long as I Vape :rock:

And I can see it being my first, but definitely not my last acquisition...
Glad to make the list, will be on it as long as I Vape :rock:
Shall add you to the list shortly. ECF, where the official list is kept, is doing a software changeover and is down for some time.
Great to have you on board.

Looking at the first page of this thread, it's pretty amazing seeing SA climb like it has in terms of Reo households.

Have to comment though - Italy and Germany numbers haven't moved in a year - surely their numbers have increased too (although I doubt as dramatically as ours)? @Andre - are there other international forums like ours with roll calls to update the graph?

Looking at the first page of this thread, it's pretty amazing seeing SA climb like it has in terms of Reo households.

Have to comment though - Italy and Germany numbers haven't moved in a year - surely their numbers have increased too (although I doubt as dramatically as ours)? @Andre - are there other international forums like ours with roll calls to update the graph?

Hi @KB_314 - Andre is travelling, so I will try answer your question

As far as I understand it - there is only one roll call spot - and that is on ECF, the giant international forum.
So when you get a Reo you have to go on the ECF Reo Roll Call thread and "report in". Someone there updates it on a weekly basis and puts up the updated graphs. What Andre is doing for us here on our roll call thread is just to "report in" on behalf of new Reo owners if they are not members on the ECF forum.

If there is no-one like Andre in other countries there could well be several "uncounted for" Reonauts in other countries - even in the US for that matter, since not all people would report in to a forum.

But then again, given that Reos are not sold at every vape shop, I do think there is a good chance that most Reonauts discovered their Reos through forums like these - and most would know about the Reo threads on ECF. So I would assume that there are more counted for Reos than uncounted.

Bottom line number 1 - we have an awesome and strong Reo community here in SA - and we punch WAY above our world weight

Bottom line number 2 - Andre is the man and we can thank him for 2 things. First is for his pioneering work, discovering this mod and working out how it works without anyone local to help him. And secondly, for all he does to keep the Reo magic alive and kicking.

Hi @KB_314 - Andre is travelling, so I will try answer your question

As far as I understand it - there is only one roll call spot - and that is on ECF, the giant international forum.
So when you get a Reo you have to go on the ECF Reo Roll Call thread and "report in". Someone there updates it on a weekly basis and puts up the updated graphs. What Andre is doing for us here on our roll call thread is just to "report in" on behalf of new Reo owners if they are not members on the ECF forum.

If there is no-one like Andre in other countries there could well be several "uncounted for" Reonauts in other countries - even in the US for that matter, since not all people would report in to a forum.

But then again, given that Reos are not sold at every vape shop, I do think there is a good chance that most Reonauts discovered their Reos through forums like these - and most would know about the Reo threads on ECF. So I would assume that there are more counted for Reos than uncounted.

Bottom line number 1 - we have an awesome and strong Reo community here in SA - and we punch WAY above our world weight

Bottom line number 2 - Andre is the man and we can thank him for 2 things. First is for his pioneering work, discovering this mod and working out how it works without anyone local to help him. And secondly, for all he does to keep the Reo magic alive and kicking.
Nice one @Silver - thanks for taking the time to answer - agree with both your bottom lines! I'm certainly loving mine and can thank our forum staff & members, Andre, Rob Fisher, SXMXDrifter and the other loyal Reonauts for recommending this device to their communities. And seems that we need a few drifter's and andre's in Europe to keep the roll calls rolling

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the number of Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total). Please shout if I have missed anyone or made a mistake anywhere.

8QIitnZ.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
Vamoman = @Cape vaping supplies = @RIEFY
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
McJuicebottle = @Vapey McJuicy
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @Robert Howes
Jos van Heerden = @Jos
Not members of ecigssa: JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoC, Anderton Smith, Msvaalboy, Pimsdad, BrianDuToit, ClausEtzel, Lee Horne, Sarel, Natasha, Sam, Andrew Rose
Not Reonauts anymore: @umzungu, @Chop007, Cape vaping supplies, @eviltoy, @Frostbite, @capetocuba, @Matt, @El Capitan, @cfm78910, @Jakey

pKZAPb8.jpg

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the number of Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total). Please shout if I have missed anyone or made a mistake anywhere.

8QIitnZ.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @Robert Howes
Jos van Heerden = @Jos
Not members of ecigssa: JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoC, Anderton Smith, Msvaalboy, Pimsdad, BrianDuToit, ClausEtzel, Lee Horne, Sarel, Natasha, Sam, Andrew Rose
Not Reonauts anymore: @umzungu, @Chop007, Cape vaping supplies, @eviltoy, @Frostbite, @capetocuba, @Matt, @El Capitan, @cfm78910, @Jakey

pKZAPb8.jpg

Awesome @Andre... proud to be part of this group of Reonauts.

8QIitnZ.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @Robert Howes
Jos van Heerden = @Jos

pKZAPb8.jpg

Not a Reonaut yet. :p

Back