REO Round 3

Just realized we don't have everyone's details. Could everyone on the pre-order please drop us an email at info@vapourmountain.co.za with you forum name, delivery address and contact number. Invoices will follow... Apologies again that we could not make this happen during our closed period. We are open again from tomorrow, so we will sort this out chop chop ;)

Apologies, we found everyone's details from previous orders, except @Justin Pattrick . Justin, kindly send us your details as requested above. Thanks!

I would like to give a BIG thank you to @Oupa for organising the Reo for me.

Top class services, always friendly even with my emails at 11pm, and yes they responded immediately and as friendly as can be.

The package was well wrapped, I mean so much bubble wrap ( I love bubble wrap), great presentation and very very neatly packed.

A big thank you to @Rob Fisher too for assisting in the group buy and for advising me, I am more than stoked with the choice and in vape heaven.

Thank you guys for everything!

No extra stock for the web site with this round or all sold already, @Oupa? If so, maybe time to start up round 4 to be in time for the new 510 connections?

Back