REO - The Basics

Seems I am the only Reonaut who uses both KF and my Reo. These mods are my daily carry:

1. Reo is for complex juices, imported things, the real treats. Still carry as an all day, usually tobacco flavour, use it all day. Taking down about 2/3 of a bottle a day.
2. KF3.1 on 20 Sigelei - Fruit. Nicoticket/Berry blaze mostly
3. Nautilus on MVP - Creme Soda
4. Nautilus on SVD - Usually a dessert flavour for mindless puffing
5. Ego Mega & Aerotank - Menthol Ice (Pallet cleanser)

Seems I am the only Reonaut who uses both KF and my Reo.

I still have my Russian 91% and another one is on it's way.

My Goodies are REO's and Russians on Sigelei 20W's!

All the rest has been given away or sold or is used for testing juices which I have now pretty much given up.

When I first got the reo, I carried the nemi/kayfun and hammer/kayfun around for a few days as backups, but I have hardly used them much. In fact I have all the 18650 batteries sitting next to the charger unused atm. Weird huh.

When I first got the reo, I carried the nemi/kayfun and hammer/kayfun around for a few days as backups, but I have hardly used them much. In fact I have all the 18650 batteries sitting next to the charger unused atm. Weird huh.

Not weird at all... I used to go out with a little box containing a Russian, Nautilus or two and even a few mPT3's along with a few batteries and mods.

Now I head out with Erica and Amanda and a little eFest bag with some spare batteries and a 30ml bottle of Menthol Ice! I haven't in fact used any of the contents of the eFest bag yet either.

esa7uny5.jpg

9agytatu.jpg

dupe3u2a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yip I stand by my choice when I saw it in the What's in your hand thread!

Catherine for sure!

Catherine Zeta-Jones-2.jpg

How much does shipping work out to? For a reo that is.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That is $48.00 choosing the secure and fast option. The other option is cheaper, but that takes ages and is not as secure. Check out the first post for all costs. Shout if you have any further queries. If you are prepared to do a group buy, there are always other Reonauts needing something and you might even find one or two eyeing a Reo. That could help with the shipping costs.

That is $48.00 choosing the secure and fast option. The other option is cheaper, but that takes ages and is not as secure. Check out the first post for all costs. Shout if you have any further queries. If you are prepared to do a group buy, there are always other Reonauts needing something and you might even find one or two eyeing a Reo. That could help with the shipping costs.

Thanks @Matthee

Noob question. I was browsing reosmods.com and under rebuildable atomiser and supplies I see there is a reomiser 2.0 and a low profile reomiser.

Is there a difference between the two?

Noob question. I was browsing reosmods.com and under rebuildable atomiser and supplies I see there is a reomiser 2.0 and a low profile reomiser.

Is there a difference between the two?

Yes, the low profile reomizer fits onto the low profile (LP) Reos, the reomizer fits onto the standard Reos. I recommend getting the LP Reo with LP Reomizer - it widens your choice of atomizers considerable going forward. See first post in this thread.

Yes, the low profile reomizer fits onto the low profile (LP) Reos, the reomizer fits onto the standard Reos. I recommend getting the LP Reo with LP Reomizer - it widens your choice of atomizers considerable going forward. See first post in this thread.

Ok cool thanks Andre.

I wasn't sure. I thought that the lp one might be a dated reomiser as it didn't have 2.0 next to it :p

Ok cool thanks Andre.

I wasn't sure. I thought that the lp one might be a dated reomiser as it didn't have 2.0 next to it :p

Oh, I see now. No, it is the same atomizer - just modded differently. He should actually be consistent on the web site, either 2.0 or nothing.

Oh, I see now. No, it is the same atomizer - just modded differently. He should actually be consistent on the web site, either 2.0 or nothing.

Agreed :D

Or else it makes noobs like me super confused.

Dear reo veterans

So reo day is around the corner and I'll need to stock up on some goodies for its arrival.
I know I need the following:
1. Ohm meter
2. 18650 batteries
3. 28g kanthal (good for starting out coil building) but which one do I go for? Does it matter?
4. A wick. I know there are a ton of different things I can use. But what would be the best option for a coil building virigin like me?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys :D

Dear reo veterans

So reo day is around the corner and I'll need to stock up on some goodies for its arrival.
I know I need the following:
1. Ohm meter
2. 18650 batteries
3. 28g kanthal (good for starting out coil building) but which one do I go for? Does it matter?
4. A wick. I know there are a ton of different things I can use. But what would be the best option for a coil building virigin like me?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys :D
1. Vapemob's got some.
2. Efest 3100 from Vapeclub
3. Any 28g will do. Skyblue are the cheapest.
4. Go with cotton for now. I have a ton. Let me know if you don't get some organic at Dischem.

1. Vapemob's got some.
2. Efest 3100 from Vapeclub
3. Any 28g will do. Skyblue are the cheapest.
4. Go with cotton for now. I have a ton. Let me know if you don't get some organic at Dischem.

Thanks for the lighting fast and helpful response man :D

I really appreciate it!

28g kanthal (good for starting out coil building) but which one do I go for? Does it matter?

Do yourself a favour and get this one from Sub Ohm... beautifully packaged and the wire will be in perfect condition as you use it rather than either put in a packet or wound around a small bobbin.

Goodies 001.JPG

And then make sure you get a sharp pair of scissors to cut your wicks and you need a decent pair of tweezers.

Goodies 003.JPG

28g kanthal (good for starting out coil building) but which one do I go for? Does it matter?

Do yourself a favour and get this one from Sub Ohm... beautifully packaged and the wire will be in perfect condition as you use it rather than either put in a packet or wound around a small bobbin.

View attachment 7920

And then make sure you get a sharp pair of scissors to cut your wicks and you need a decent pair of tweezers.

View attachment 7921
Thanks Rob

Back