REOville After Dark

Doubt anyone on the old Reoville forum didn't know what my favorite coffee and DIY coffee vapes are, so an easy guess Jifster...
I went the other way. It's Modelo in hand the rest of the evening, then back to the PK from about the witching hour 'til sunrise.

Since I haven't contributed in awhile... one of my favourites. A smooth-as-silk Pinotage from one of my absolute favourite South African wine farms....

Its like red wine honey
20170417_161611.jpg

They were both excellent.

The red ale is 4.6% and had a low hop bite, which is perfect for me.

The coconut coffee is 7.5% and viscous and lovely.

That Hawaiian Lion sounds like something worth a try, but it's not an Hawaiian beer.

Bikini Blonde Lager from Maui Brewing is a light lager that goes quite well at fun in the sun beach parties. They also make a Coconut Hiwa Porter (and others).

bblager.jpg

A Big Island beer worth a try is Hapa Brown Ale from Hilo. Caramel malt with a toffee aroma that goes well with food, or curl up with a growler jug or two, three, or... and your lady on a deserted ocean beach or beach below a waterfall. As always in HI at such places clothing is optional. ;)

hapa.jpg
hapagrowler.jpg

Hahaahahaha. I did that purposely to try to get the color of the foam on camera. It was dark brown and delicious.

Hahaahahaha. I did that purposely to try to get the color of the foam on camera. It was dark brown and delicious.
It does seem like quite a nice brew. "Chocolate and Mint". Quite literally three of my fav things in one bottle? YES PLEASE!

Back