REOville After Dark

@Papa_Lazarou, And now I have a sudden craving for a good port.

Well, as much as I'd love to defend my native land, and tell you Port from outside Porto is no good... the Cape does make excellent variations.

But if you want authentic Port (from there), Liquor City has some trade deal with Portuguese alcohol brand and therefore stocks a few of the well known labels.

I finally get to post here

9018ccb441ba05dc025536063ccff578.jpg

Drinking night: local craft beers with a friend...

Simple, yet deceiving. Chai latte from overpriced big name coffee shop with a father-in-law's moonshine chaser. This stuff tastes like sake on the way in, burns like fissionable uranium in the stomach, reminds you of your questionable judgement all the next day.

moonshine.jpg

The murdered out P67 felt apropos.

I had the honour of emcee'ing my niece's wedding last night. This was my Czech courage...

absinthe.jpg

I did the sugar and the flame parts of the ritual as well... but skipped the laudanum. I'm told I did well at the wedding from some witnesses (always keep spotters around when doing absinthe).

Has anybody realised that Reoville has more posts than any other group bar 1 - the classifieds!
Such a minority in numbers but such a plethora of posts and threads.
Another beer in honour of Reoville. :beer-toast1:

Our maybe that gigantic beer was to be shared amongst everyone.

Looks great, Rob.

Our maybe that gigantic beer was to be shared amongst everyone.

Looks great, Rob.

All mine. Real thirst quencher when you have spent a morning up close and personal with elephants and then an afternoon in mineral pools
ec13c5edd7aa86a81b6de7a1534e46c2.jpg

Not really after dark in terms of the weather but after dark in my head.
2016-05-08 16.37.17.jpg

Back