REOville After Dark

And how is she performing?
Where has @Papa_Lazarou dissapeared to?
Very well... the O16 is quite nice for lung hitting XXX...

Not sure where @Papa_Lazarou has disappeared to?

No worries, lads. I'm just very busy with work at the moment. We have a project deadline with a harsh penalty for being late and that translates to living at the office until it passes. Won't be long before you'll be sick of my incessant posting again.

No worries, lads. I'm just very busy with work at the moment. We have a project deadline with a harsh penalty for being late and that translates to living at the office until it passes. Won't be long before you'll be sick of my incessant posting again.

Phew... thought we had lost you for a second there! :b1:

Great stuff, thought you went AWOL!

Great stuff, thought you went AWOL!

He's been known to disappear without a word, sometimes for work, sometimes on holiday, out of country, etc. Why I emailed him checking up on him a few days ago after being hiatus for about 10 days.

And here I was worried you never managed to get the hand cuffs and restraints off. :D

In honor of Papa Lazarou's return, I give you a Clapton coil in an O-Little 16 coming in at .55 and a parallel coil in an Rm2 coming in at .39.

Prosit!

20160517_181016.jpg 20160517_181351.jpg 20160517_182539.jpg

Great setups @jifjifjif
Para coils in the RM2 rock!

Out for the Mercedes E Class launch.
4c7d3d2781478c3a00de5708e7212b5e.jpg

9b961d57e25e7ff2111396b55896e8e1.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Last edited:
My daughter brought me two bottles to taste! My favourite is the Delheim Merlot 2013! Outstanding!
Delheim 001.JPG Delheim 002.JPG Delheim 005.JPG Delheim 013.JPG

Back