Resurrected - Buy 2 x 100ml and get another 1 x 100ml free

Most of our juices,
Hey @Oupa , I remember reading somewhere that all juices are 50/50 PG/VG, and if we want higher VG we leave a note in the order comments. Is this correct?

Most of our juices are between 50PG/50VG - 60PG/40VG. But you can order in any ratio.

First VM order placed this morning! Hope I was in time...

Order received today. Massive thanks to @Oupa for mixing up XXX without any menthol (not a fan of menthol) and at my requested PG/VG ratio too. Awesome service once again.

Time to test these out :)

Order received today. Massive thanks to @Oupa for mixing up XXX without any menthol (not a fan of menthol) and at my requested PG/VG ratio too. Awesome service once again.

Time to test these out :)

Dammit, wish I new I could specify PG/VG but I'm sure it will still be awesome... the wait is killing me though!

Dammit, wish I new I could specify PG/VG but I'm sure it will still be awesome... the wait is killing me though!

I also only found out recently. I read it on someone's post somewhere along the line. It will definitely be worth it. XXX is awesome right off the bat without much steeping. I've put the VM4 waaaay back in my cupboard though. Hope I can hold out for 2 weeks.

I also only found out recently. I read it on someone's post somewhere along the line. It will definitely be worth it. XXX is awesome right off the bat without much steeping. I've put the VM4 waaaay back in my cupboard though. Hope I can hold out for 2 weeks.

Yeah will be tough to wait hey!

I must say, the XXX measured up to the hype for sure!

If you run another special like this I will definitely do 3 bottles of XXX... hint hint @Oupa ;)

hehehe

Ya, don't be put off it from my experiences, I think I am quite a rare case with respect to this.
It's actually a pity because I like it quite a lot.
Let us know how it goes

@Silver I finally managed to get time to find Koolada and I added 3 drops to VM Melons. It is now an even more awesome vape for me and I taste the fruits much better. No coughing or throat irritation as yet, so I guess I am still good to vape it :-D

Edit: 3 drops in one 8ml Reo bottle.

Last edited:
Back