Resurrected - Buy 2 x 100ml and get another 1 x 100ml free

I definitely will Sir @Silver
I was thinking Melons with a bit of Kalooda. Seems like I have to do it myself, so as soon as I get my hands on some decent kalooda, I will try it and revert.

@Lushen, make sure you get Koolada and not Kalooda
If you get Kalooda by mistake, I suggest rather chuck in Menthol
It's a super fuel of the future and goes with everything!!

Thanks @Silver
I didn't know that there was koolada. I will do some research first

Lol, pulling your leg @Lushen
It's called Koolada not Kalooda - haha

Personally, I prefer menthol. Koolada gives a coolness with very little actual flavour.
Only problem for me is that I think I am slightly allergic to Koolada. Juices that have it in make me cough and make my throat a bit irritated.

This is AWESOME! I had already spent too much moola when the last promo came round so couldn't take advantage but now I can, thanks for running this promo again for us poor sods waiting on payday @Oupa!

- Now to decide on the flavours... I reckon XXX, Melons and either Berry Blaze, Peach Rooibos or Guava. Decisions decisions decisions.

Lol, pulling your leg @Lushen
It's called Koolada not Kalooda - haha

Personally, I prefer menthol. Koolada gives a coolness with very little actual flavour.
Only problem for me is that I think I am slightly allergic to Koolada. Juices that have it in make me cough and make my throat a bit irritated.

Hahahaha, thank for that
Koolada is what I'm looking for. Will have to give it a try to see if I get any irritations.

I did try it before in another juice and quite enjoyed it.

Hahahaha, thank for that
Koolada is what I'm looking for. Will have to give it a try to see if I get any irritations.

I did try it before in another juice and quite enjoyed it.

Ya, don't be put off it from my experiences, I think I am quite a rare case with respect to this.
It's actually a pity because I like it quite a lot.
Let us know how it goes

@Oupa , how long should I let the juices steep after receiving it?

Pulled the trigger on this special. Its a no brainer. Never tried vm but after the reviews i read inhad to take the plunge.
Also the service was great. I didnt find the notes section to let them no what additional flavour i wanted. So i completed the order with the intention to email them. Literally a minute after paying i teceived a phone call from vm requested what additional flav i wanted

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I took the same risk and it paid off! What flavours did you go for?

This is AWESOME! I had already spent too much moola when the last promo came round so couldn't take advantage but now I can, thanks for running this promo again for us poor sods waiting on payday @Oupa!

- Now to decide on the flavours... I reckon XXX, Melons and either Berry Blaze, Peach Rooibos or Guava. Decisions decisions decisions.
I'm going for 2 x XXX and a peach rooibos!

I took the same risk and it paid off! What flavours did you go for?
Im going XXX peach rooibos and tropical ice. What about you strosta

Im going XXX peach rooibos and tropical ice. What about you strosta

Good choice! Last time I went with Coffee, XXX and Tropical Ice. The TI is nice to drop into the XXX, so I'm bulking up on that supply, and will try the extra peachy peach-rooibos!

Good choice! Last time I went with Coffee, XXX and Tropical Ice. The TI is nice to drop into the XXX, so I'm bulking up on that supply, and will try the extra peachy peach-rooibos!
Yea i spoke to mr fisher and he says tropical ice is strong. He suggested to add vg pg. I got tropical ice because i bought porcupine rock coconut menthol and loved it.
I heard aweso.e reviews on XXX and the peachy rooibos. Must let me know ur thoughts on the flavours

Yea i spoke to mr fisher and he says tropical ice is strong. He suggested to add vg pg. I got tropical ice because i bought porcupine rock coconut menthol and loved it.
I heard aweso.e reviews on XXX and the peachy rooibos. Must let me know ur thoughts on the flavours

I'm not even going to bother trying to explain the XXX (in short, it's summer in your mouth!), first juice I have found that I go through more than one tank a day, it's just incredible.

@Oupa , how long should I let the juices steep after receiving it?

5 - 7 days should be good enough for most of our juices, although our VM4 really comes to life after about 2 weeks plus.

5 - 7 days should be good enough for most of our juices, although our VM4 really comes to life after about 2 weeks plus.

Shot, thank man. Can't wait to get mine. Should be here late today or tomorrow :)

you are so right about VM4. I initially let it steep for 2 weeks, and then decided to put it away after trying a few ml's. Now 4 weeks later and I just cannot get enough of it :)

I still have to wait a week . My patience game is going to need to be strong as hell.

So the receptionist phoned me and said my parcel arrived and now Im out of office today :-( Will be rewicking two empty tanks before going to office tommorow so excited thank you @Oupa

Ya, don't be put off it from my experiences, I think I am quite a rare case with respect to this.
It's actually a pity because I like it quite a lot.
Let us know how it goes
@Silver I have the same reaction to Koolada. Got some to add to fruity juices etc now and then. If I use too much it makes me cough.

hi, quick question: is it 1 free for every 2 ordered or maxed at 1 free per order.
Might order and pay for 4 so qualify for 2 free?

But with 100ml of each flavour, just try it
hi, quick question: is it 1 free for every 2 ordered or maxed at 1 free per order.
Might order and pay for 4 so qualify for 2 free?

Yip, for every 2 you buy you get a 3rd bottle free! So buy 4, get another 2 :)

Hey @Oupa , I remember reading somewhere that all juices are 50/50 PG/VG, and if we want higher VG we leave a note in the order comments. Is this correct?

Hey @Oupa , I remember reading somewhere that all juices are 50/50 PG/VG, and if we want higher VG we leave a note in the order comments. Is this correct?
Hey stosta,

I think its 60/40 if i remember correctly when vm phoned

Back