Resurrected - Buy 2 x 100ml and get another 1 x 100ml free

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We decided to spread the love a little longer as we have been inundated with messages from people this past week who still want to order the special. It seems many of our forum friends missed out either because they never saw the special or they were waiting on payday.

We will resurrect this special for the final time for the coming week only (starting now). Offer ends at midnight on Friday, 26 February.

When buying at least two 100ml bottles on our website just enter your preferred flavour and nic content for your third free 100ml bottle in the comments/notes section when checking out your cart.

Note: This special will not form part of any competition (the prize for the competition was already drawn)... although everyone wins by receiving R320 worth of juice absolutely free when buying 2 x 100ml.

And that works out to R64.00 per 30 ml of juice for that 300 ml in total. Never a better deal on great local juices you will get!

Now is the time for me to get some good Old Menthol Ice to use as a base for my DIY! Off to email @Oupa now! This is a Chicken Dinner Deal! :rock:

Wow this is fantastic news and it coincides with payday! My week has just been made!

Here we go again

I need to find a reason to order again because I ordered on the last special 2 x Strawberry for my "Strawberry Ice" mix and Berry Blaze for HRH because thats her only juice she vapes (several months now)

Hmm... Let me see....
I think I need more Strawberry just in case and maybe more Berry Blaze in case HRH runs out at some point.

Lol, its funny how one tries to find a reason to take part when a good offer has been put forward...

Here we go again

I need to find a reason to order again because I ordered on the last special 2 x Strawberry for my "Strawberry Ice" mix and Berry Blaze for HRH because thats her only juice she vapes (several months now)

Hmm... Let me see....
I think I need more Strawberry just in case and maybe more Berry Blaze in case HRH runs out at some point.

Lol, its funny how one tries to find a reason to take part when a good offer has been put forward...
At R64 per 30mls... Thats reason enough for me! Ridiculous pricing!!!

Here we go again

Hmm... Let me see....

Dude tell me more about this strawberry ice !!!!!

Think I need to get another bottle Ice and try some strawberry :D

@Oupa May I ask, what is the difference between VM4 and Special Reserve. I have been vaping both of them all weekend, in 2 separate devices, and although slightly different, for my simple palate they seem so close in profile, I actually confusion the two while trying to work out which is "better" ?

@Oupa May I ask, what is the difference between VM4 and Special Reserve. I have been vaping both of them all weekend, in 2 separate devices, and although slightly different, for my simple palate they seem so close in profile, I actually confusion the two while trying to work out which is "better" ?

Exact same recipe for the two, the Reserve just spent some time aging on Oak. It is slightly dryer with the sweeter notes less pronounced and the tobacco notes complimented by the smokiness of the toasted wood.

Exact same recipe for the two, the Reserve just spent some time aging on Oak. It is slightly dryer with the sweeter notes less pronounced and the tobacco notes complimented by the smokiness of the toasted wood.
Thanks for the explanation....so I just need to find an oak barrel, and convert my 300ml VM4 ;) :p

Dude tell me more about this strawberry ice !!!!!

Think I need to get another bottle Ice and try some strawberry :D

Hi @Nimatek

It's very simple - take normal VM Strawberry ready made juice and mix in a few drops of VM Menthol concentrate. Not Menthol Ice ready made, the concentrate.

I do about 20 drops of menthol concentrate in a 10ml bottle and give it a good shake. That Strawberry is magic and the menthol comes through lovely and crisp. It's very strong menthol so probably not suited for high powered setups. I am using it in my Lemo1 at about 15 Watts with a simple single 1.2 ohm Kanthal coil and Rayon. Restrictive long lazy lung hit. Been vaping that juice exclusively in this setup for a few months now. Just love it to bits. Nice and refreshing with a bit of tanginess in the aftertaste. And helps with clearing out the airways (grin)

Oh my hat @Oupa
I decided to take out juices from my last order to try them when I saw this special again.

That damn peach rooibos, it's like drinking chilled peach ice tea, yummy yummy yummy

And as for melons, just absolutely delicious. Wow, you are a master mixer of note.

Second order incoming asap. Just need to speak to you about possibly tweaking a juice for me if I get a chance tomorrow.

Oh my hat @Oupa
I decided to take out juices from my last order to try them when I saw this special again.

That damn peach rooibos, it's like drinking chilled peach ice tea, yummy yummy yummy

And as for melons, just absolutely delicious. Wow, you are a master mixer of note.

Second order incoming asap. Just need to speak to you about possibly tweaking a juice for me if I get a chance tomorrow.

@Lushen - if your tweak gets done and its good then you have to share the info!

Can't contain my excitement ordered xxx, tropical ice and guava as soon as i saw this post :-D

Just placed my order now. was gutted when I missed the deadline on the last special. wont make the same mistake again. VM juices never dissapoint:rock:

Pulled the trigger on this special. Its a no brainer. Never tried vm but after the reviews i read inhad to take the plunge.
Also the service was great. I didnt find the notes section to let them no what additional flavour i wanted. So i completed the order with the intention to email them. Literally a minute after paying i teceived a phone call from vm requested what additional flav i wanted

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back