Staff member
VIP
LV

Awards
Ok, this, I like very much.

https://instagram.com/explore/tags/reuleaux/

https://originvape.com/product/reuleaux-by-jaybo-designs-dna200/

It's just epic!

It just makes sense. 3 x 18650 batteries. You put 3 LG HG2 batteries in there and you'll be vaping forever...lol

Some pictures

Origin-Vape-Wismec-JayBo-Reuleaux-DNA-200-200w-Triple-18650-Mod-Preview-01.jpg

_0018_reuleaux_deadon.jpg

_0017_reuleaux_front.jpg

Origin-Vape-Wismec-JayBo-Reuleaux-DNA-200-200w-Triple-18650-Mod-Preview-09.jpg

_0020_reuleaux_back.jpg

Last edited:
With all the new 200watt mods releasing soon it's going to be a battle of the beasts. Love it, good competetion means good prices. To live up to the hype you must be a New York stock broker...lol

Wow! This is beautiful. Enough to make me wanna put a ring on it and keep my wife in my vape bag

Pre-ordered, supposed to be available in around 2 weeks. Can't wait. :BIGHEHE: 6 vtc5s waiting

Yes! Finally something that wasn't designed in a brickyard! :D

If the build quality of the Wismec Presa is anything to go on then this is going to be a winner. I've been watching the DNA200 mods, wasn't too interested, until now. Nice find @zadiac ;)

pre-ordered from? whats the cost
Pre-ordered Monday off origin vape. Dealt with Eric Ruben, great guy. $169, recieved an update from him yesterday saying he's expecting stock in 2-3 weeks max.

Not sure what more you could want out of a mod tbh.

Accurate 200w
High power temp control if you are into that sort of thing
33wh battery vs something like a vaporshark which is more expensive and only around 10wh?
Looks good, tiny ergonomic form factor
$169-00 and with it being so close to the holidays there are going to be crazy specials on it.

3XOKGx6.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-ordered Monday off origin vape. Dealt with Eric Ruben, great guy. $169, recieved an update from him yesterday saying he's expecting stock in 2-3 weeks max.

Not sure what more you could want out of a mod tbh.

Accurate 200w
High power temp control if you are into that sort of thing
33wh battery vs something like a vaporshark which is more expensive and only around 10wh?
Looks good, tiny ergonomic form factor
$169-00 and with it being so close to the holidays there are going to be crazy specials on it.

thanks @VandaL im itching to join you on this one!

Wow that's everything you could dream of!.

Just picked up an ipv4s and thought nothing could temp me now looking forward to upgrading in the future.

If you are going to order one from overseas, Originvape is very SA friendly. He offers USPS express which is normally 4-5 days in hand. Always great customer support. He doesn't do very many preorders, its the first I've seen and he keeps you up to date ;)

We have some good news.
We are on schedule and expect to have these mods in about 2-3 weeks. Mike Vapes has just received a sample from Wismec and reviewed the mod, his video can be found here.

A lot of you have been asking about what the 510 looks like, and what the material is made from. We had an update yesterday that the 510 is gold-plated and spring-loaded. The case is zinc oxide metal. Mike confirms this in his video.

The mod is fully chargeable via a mini USB charging cord, but I agree with Mike Vapes that it is a much better idea to charge the batteries out of the mod, on a purpose-built charger.

This is the first update you are receiving for being on the pre-order. Thank you very much for your business!

If you wish to cancel your pre-order, you can do so at anytime. A line of communication is always open with me or any staff at Origin Vape!

HG2's don't really have the current drain to run it at the full 200W safely. You'd need to be running some solid 18650's say LG HE2's, HE4's or Samsung 25R's.

Don't forget the DNA200 wants 55A, thats one of the reasons that LiPo is kinda what most manufacturers are going with because they can handle stupidly high draws (I've seen 3S LiPo packs that can handle pulses of 250C... Thats 1000A). Obviously thats a pulse. But given the fact that some are made to work at a solid discharge current of 100C (400A). It really makes 18650's look kinda plain.

There hasn't really been a board quite like the DNA200 before, it really dishes out a crap load of power, and I think that a lot of people are in for a shock as far as learning what separates strong batteries from, not so strong ones.

A lot of these other mods even the high wattage ones, in terms of current are kinda tame, as far as I'm aware the only thing that comes close is the Snowolf which if I'm not mistaken can pull 35A max.

That all said. I'm pretty interested in this mod. At least until USB 3.1 Type C is widely adopted.

USB Type C can chuck 100W, and LiPo packs can be charged with way higher currents than whats possible with 18650 batteries. in the region of 25A is the upper limit, I think. So radically fast charge times.

There are other considerations too. From my understanding (and I'm no expert).

The strain batteries sustain in series configurations isn't uniform across all the batteries. Which means that in order to keep your batteries wearing uniformly you'd need the juggle their positions.

With the LiPo packs, the DNA 200 has the ability to monitor the individual cells, and effectively load balance between them, thus making them wear more evenly. Net effect is better longevity.

I don't think its able to do that with IMR 18650 cells. I could be mistaken, but I don't think so.

Last edited:
HG2's don't really have the current drain to run it at the full 200W safely. You'd need to be running some solid 18650's say LG HE2's, HE4's or Samsung 25R's.

Don't forget the DNA200 wants 55A, thats one of the reasons that LiPo is kinda what most manufacturers are going with because they can handle stupidly high draws (I've seen 3S LiPo packs that can handle pulses of 250C... Thats 1000A). Obviously thats a pulse. But given the fact that some are made to work at a solid discharge current of 100C (400A). It really makes 18650's look kinda plain.

There hasn't really been a board quite like the DNA200 before, it really dishes out a crap load of power, and I think that a lot of people are in for a shock as far as learning what separates strong batteries from, not so strong ones.

A lot of these other mods even the high wattage ones, in terms of current are kinda tame, as far as I'm aware the only thing that comes close is the Snowolf which if I'm not mistaken can pull 35A max.

That all said. I'm pretty interested in this mod. At least until USB 3.1 Type C is widely adopted.

USB Type C can chuck 100W, and LiPo packs can be charged with way higher currents than whats possible with 18650 batteries. in the region of 25A is the upper limit, I think. So radically fast charge times.

There are other considerations too. From my understanding (and I'm no expert).

The strain batteries sustain in series configurations isn't uniform across all the batteries. Which means that in order to keep your batteries wearing uniformly you'd need the juggle their positions.

With the LiPo packs, the DNA 200 has the ability to monitor the individual cells, and effectively load balance between them, thus making them wear more evenly. Net effect is better longevity.

I don't think its able to do that with IMR 18650 cells. I could be mistaken, but I don't think so.
LG HG2 has same amp limit as LG HE2/4

How do you guys know all of this?!?! Haha, I started off vaping and im slowly finding myself turning into a scientist / engineer / mixologist / nephologist. But yeah on a serious note I really need to do some research into batteries. Thanks for sharing your knowledge guys

Sorry man, that just ain't so.
According to Mooch @ ECF they have the same CDR (continuous discharge rating). And according to the manufacturer. The max amps on the HEs are, however, 25A as opposed to 20A on the HG2s. Smurfs are also 25 max amps and does the best of all three looking at the pass/caution ratings (colours) on his chart.

No offense but the LG he2 is an 8C battery which is equal to 20A.

Samsung 25r is 8.8c equal to 22.2A.

Check on steam engine if you don't believe me.

They all pass more or less the same for their design parameters @20A no point looking above that because battery Binning comes into play and you can get one battery capable of 22A and another identical one at 25A.

Staying within design spec they do what it says on the spec sheet.

My personal experience with 25Rs, HE2 and HG2 is the HG2 last a significantly longer time on my mod and I'm not conservative with wattage lowest I go is 50w for ADV and more for the evenings.

3xHG2 @3000mah working within the DNA200 input current of 55A means even at maximum wattage from battery full to battery low the HG2 will beat the others every time.

Last edited:
Back