Reuleaux DNA200 Mod

Apparently these are going to be in short supply. Only 1000 are being produced initially due to a shortage of DNA chips. Not sure if my information is correct but came from a pretty reliable source. Anyway, I've been promised a demo and will have it at the Vape meet in Sandton on the 28th. It is NOT for sale

I wasn't that far off. Relow and Rolo are quite close :p

Sa Sa Sick as tits :rock::BIGHEHE:

Seems his only complaint is a TINY gap on the front panel :swear:

I do understand. But hey you never know maybe Kieran will ship it to the sirs and they can add it to your parcel.

Didn't think about it like that. Will have a chat to them tomorrow.

Wismec has confirmed no delays - full steam
ahead!

Hey everyone! Just checking in with some updated information about the Reuleaux.

We got some news that, although there was some fine-tuning that needed to be done, there haven't been any serious issues that require a significant delay. We are still on target for mid-November.

The last pieces of the puzzle are being put together, and we are holding our breath. Hopefully, there will be no complications and everything will move out smoothly. There is at least a week before any Reuleaux mods ship out from Wismec's factory.

We will keep you in the loop with regard to any developments.

This is the third update you are receiving for being on the pre-order. Thank you very much for your business!
:party::dance::rock:

I also bit the bullet. Although I haven't yet ordered my 6 new batteries o_O

Wow! That is really nice. Can't wait up my mind what wrap to take. Like the wood ones, but also the brushed metal ones........sigh.

@n0ugh7_zw , don't know why you say it's derp....lol

Last edited:
When I first saw the ROLO! I didnt like the look of it at all, Could have been alot more sleek design, instead they went for stormtrooper. But as I look at it more in the hand in reviews I quite like it. First thing I would do it wrap it. Or Nice silicone sleeve.

This mod is going to be nice, true 200w capability, pity about the limited amounts. I suppose there will be a v2 very shortly following this one. Might wait for that

When I first saw the ROLO! I didnt like the look of it at all, Could have been alot more sleek design, instead they went for stormtrooper. But as I look at it more in the hand in reviews I quite like it. First thing I would do it wrap it. Or Nice silicone sleeve.

This mod is going to be nice, true 200w capability, pity about the limited amounts. I suppose there will be a v2 very shortly following this one. Might wait for that

Not sure about a V2 because this mod is almost as perfect as possible, but DNA200 updates will def be available soon. I've looked at reviews of this mod as much as I can and I can't see where to improve from my point of view. It's as small as a 3 x 18650 device can be and very practical. Only place to make changes would be on the colors I think.

Only in terms of design @zadiac, Not shape or function but just body panels and color yes. Gaps between those panels are giving me slight anxiety attacks right now

Back