Reverse PIF'ed

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Wow! Is all I can say. I have PIF'ed a few things over the last month or two. The most expnsive item being an iStick30W (after winning a Cloupor Mini from Skyblue) and my Nautius Mini glass and chimney, after buying a 2nd hand base.

A few weeks ago I realized one of the guys on another shift also vaped (@XxreaperxX). Unlike some other colleagues he actually joined the forum and recently upgraded to a Subox and Subtank Mini. I have on occasion given him someof my DIY juice to try, and PIF'ed a drip tip or two, some wick etc. Nothing major. After I managed to stuff up the positive post on one of my Big Dripper clones I offered them to him, seeing that he could still use the one for spares and it bugged my bipolar mind to no end that one of my pair was broken.

Now, 3 weeks or so back this oke brought me some Suicide Bunny to test. A small sample, which turned out to be like 10ml! I jokingly said he could give me another small sample of Gollum's Apple when he stocked up again. The dude showed up at work with 30ml Gollum's Apple and 30ml Cowboy Apple Pie. I felt so shitty :oops:

So,the next day he received my CLT v2 as well and I just put together a small DIY baggy for him with some VG, PG and a couple of unused flavors. Thanks for being such a great bloke @XxreaperxX, unlike some other colleagues whom I'd rather watch trying to vape desert sand in a palm leave at an oasis :D it has been a pleasure helping out and seeing you grow in the vaping world. Kudo's

Vape on brother!

Back