Review Of The Ejuices I Ordered From Vapour Mountain ;)

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi,

just want to give my opinion about the first order I made from VM....bear in mind that taste is still subjective :)

• VM4: great flavour, will become one of the favorites. Gr8 fumes. Good throathit.
  • Menthol: wanted to get this for mixing with other ejuices (especially for enhancing the juices I did not like). But...I think this will become a must have, and vaping it pure then. I like the icy feel. Good vape. I used to smoke for the past 2-3 years menthol cigs, and I get nose drops always with menthol...so, no surprise for enjoying pure menthol ejuice
  • Banana Cream: the one that I did not have lots of expectation, but it definitely will end up on my must have list. Excellent flavour, got a hint of coconut in it...me thinks
  • Peach Rooibos: the flavour is not strong enough, after about half a tank I did not taste that much anymore. Maybe because of the Rooibos?
The other flavours, Vanilla Custard and Berry Blaze, I have not tried yet.

With all 4 ejuices I found a significant increase in fumes, compared to Liqua or Totally Wicked juices that I have tried so far.

So, I will definitely place an order again, and the special is more then tempting to do it this month.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, Tom. To me this is the most difficult part of vaping, find flavours one can vape all day long. I have a drawer full of rejects.

Berry blaze is good. I love vm4 it reminds me of diddle daddle caramel corn

Hi Tom

Thanks for your review and comments. Most interesting. I am waiting for my first order from VapourMountain to arrive.
I also got the flavours you discussed. So when I get round to testing it - I will compare notes and post my findings.

What were you vaping it on?

Regards

Berry blaze is good. I love vm4 it reminds me of diddle daddle caramel corn
Describe the Berry Blaze for me please? Is it berries with menthol?
Tom: Have you tasted the Berry Blaze yet? If so, will you please give your impressions?

tried Berry Blaze yesterday, its pure Berry flavour, no menthol.

it's a nice one, I cannot compare it to any candy sweets or bubble gums because I hardly ever have those. To me its like the forest berry jam's :)

tried Berry Blaze yesterday, its pure Berry flavour, no menthol.

it's a nice one, I cannot compare it to any candy sweets or bubble gums because I hardly ever have those. To me its like the forest berry jam's :)
Thanks Tom, probably too sweet for me then with the "jam" and the "Beechies" in there.

By the way, is there any way we can move these posts to the Vapour Mountain thread under eLiquid Reviews?

I liked Denizen's comment about creating sub categories for each flavour. But if not, then at least a thread for each brand...

I have created the thread for VapourMountain and posted my views on 2 of their flavours ...

By the way, is there any way we can move these posts to the Vapour Mountain thread under eLiquid Reviews?

I liked Denizen's comment about creating sub categories for each flavour. But if not, then at least a thread for each brand...

I have created the thread for VapourMountain and posted my views on 2 of their flavours ...

good idea, i would rename the thread title. that maight make it easier too...

I see you posted some of these reviews under the VapourMountain thread

yeah, then it won't be necessary to move the thread, and maybe a kind of style can be maintained in the new thread, i.e. the titles. makes it more readable.

Ok, I switch my editing onto text only - so it helps on the iPad. But I'm now on the PC, so I'll change the editor back to the rich mode

Silver1 install Tapatalk. Much easier browsing the forum via mobile then :)

Thanks Gizmo, I will check it out

Back