Rob & Erica

Picture for @devdev! See how the one side is short and the other is longer and wrapped through the screw posts.

Squonk 006.JPG

I must aay rob your coil building skills is above par! you certainly caught on very quick

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I might just have to concede a point here and get me one of those labelling machines! Please give details @Rob Fisher.

It's a Brother P-Touch Model PT-90. Real simple to use... but beware the cassette tapes refills cost about as much as a new machine! But the result is winner winner chicken dinner!

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

WORLDS BEST MUSIC SELECTION!

Where do I nominate this for an Oscar?

Top class Rob Fisher! Seriously, I laughed so loud my neighbours will complain

WORLDS BEST MUSIC SELECTION!

Where do I nominate this for an Oscar?

Top class Rob Fisher! Seriously, I laughed so loud my neighbours will complain

I guessed most people would understand the selection of music... we are in love! :D

Ok, so when are you ordering Erica's sister?

Ok, so when are you ordering Erica's sister?

I really want a Woodvil but I may just crack and pull the trigger on the copper vein Grand that's already in the shopping cart! :p

ROFL & LOL just don't cut it - this was F@# K@# "snaaks" I messed my nightcap all over the floor!

Send from Android device using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher

That was superb! The music, the annotations - the timing -
my word - simply brilliant!

Well done

If there was a prize for the best post of the year, that would be right up there. With @CraftyZA's pay it forward video.

Your post shows that there is something about a video that one just can't capture with text and pictures......

Of course, the build up to the REO and seeing the Rob Fisher's adventures with all the other equipment makes the video all that more special.

Cheers to Erica!

It takes quite a lot of time to make the video but was surprisingly easy once you get going... The entire video was shot on an iPhone 4S and edited with the software that comes with Windows!

The hardest part was trying to remember my YouTube password to get to upload the video! Well I couldn't remember it so I had to reset it and make a new one! :oops:

Thread deviation - @Rob Fisher go download an application called Lastpass - it safely stores all your passwords in an encrypted vault for you, and works as a browser plugin. Works across multiple devices, and provided you remember the master vault password you are set. Costs about $1 a month. Been using it for 18 months and really makes life so much simpler

Thread deviation - @Rob Fisher go download an application called Lastpass - it safely stores all your passwords in an encrypted vault for you, and works as a browser plugin. Works across multiple devices, and provided you remember the master vault password you are set. Costs about $1 a month. Been using it for 18 months and really makes life so much simpler

Great deviation @devdev and a helpful one... it's a major struggle and toil of note for me everyday with this password thingy! Thanks off to check it out!

Back