Rob Fisher - Happy Birthday

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Today is the birthday of one of the legends of ecigssa. Congratulations with your birthday Oom Rob. I hope you have a great day with your family. Thanks for your input and contribution for this wonderful vaping family. Enjoy your day and you may spoil yourself with some ribs and EXTRA CHIPS.

Petrus

To our dear skipper @Rob Fisher

Happy birthday Rob. Wishing you a fabulous day and a wonderful year ahead

Thank you for all you have done for the forum, our events and its members. Our forum wouldnt be half of what it is without your many hours of tireless effort, generous help and enthusiasm. A big salute to you!

image.jpg

I don't know but I've been told,
Someone here is getting old...

Dont you worry, don't you fear
It only happens once a year !

Happy Birthday @Rob Fisher !!!!!

images

Happiest of Birthdays to you @Rob Fisher ! Hope the ladies in your life (including Avril) spoil you rotten today!

Cheers uncle @Rob Fisher
Hope you have an amazing day and may the lord bless you with many more years to come.
Much love
Marcio aka C4D

:party::party::party: Happy Birthday @Rob Fisher :party::party::party:

:party::party::party: Thank you for everything you have done for the forum, may your day be full of birthday vapemail, sunshine and plenty smiles, enjoy your day. :party::party::party:

Last edited:
Happy birthday Rob..... Hope you have a fantastic year and never lose your enthusiasm for the local vape scene, as it benefits all of us.

Thank you all... just having an awesome forum with tons of happy vapers is present enough! :b1:

Back