Rob's Collection

Wapari DNA (Not quite as small as the Nano but still really nice and small).
WapariNarBA.JPG WapariSpike1.jpg WapariSpike2.jpg

CLZ Mod. I have just ordered a new CLZ in full Juma... can't wait for it!
CLZ 001.JPG CLZ 002.JPG CLZ 003.JPG CLZ 004.JPG

@Rob Fisher an amazing collection! Soon it will be time for you to build a gallery for your private collection so that the whole nation can enjoy it - I would like to call dibs on the design ;)

imo, Avril 2 is still the best looking mod on the forum. And so photogenic

Would have done exactly the same.
Absolutely stunning looking Reo after @hands got hold of it.
Congrats on a superb collection of exotic mods .... truly deserving of winning the award for "HE SA Godfather". :)
@KZOR , you're definitely on the right track.Seriously I believe @Rob Fisher has one of the finest HE collections in the world! I'm sure he's very proud and should be.

Time to go out and about and have a few really choice option to take out.... but will probably take the 2 x BB's because of battery life and juice capacity!
FamilyVape 001.JPG

Like previously stated ,you amaze me with one after another. You have a tall order to keep this up (I'm sure we haven't seen the last)what's the Porcupines looking at? P.S. B.B.should pay you advertising fees.

The Porky was looking at me... :)

And yes please email BB and tell them to send me my free BB for all the advertising I have given them. :p

The Porky was looking at me... :)

And yes please email BB and tell them to send me my free BB for all the advertising I have given them. :p

And me too for liking all ur bb pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back