Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have been asked to take pics of my Vape Collection... so each time I take another mod out of the display cabinet to use it I will post pics here.

I will start with my Viking Mythos! It's a 26650 mod with an SX350j V2 chipset. The pics have the Sherman RTA on top with the bubble tank. I never did get to like the Sherman despite it being a great tank but just not my style.

Viking Mods in the USA really do the best gloss finish to stab wood mods in the business. This mod was custom made for me and I chose the wood block and all the other finishes. This is my most expensive mod in the collection. It is so beautiful to look at but it's quite a big mod and would be suitable for people with big hands...
VKSherman05.jpg VKSherman06.jpg VKSherman07.jpg VKSherman08.jpg VKSherman09.jpg VKSherman10.jpg

Last edited:
Next up is a mechanical squonker called the Lil Pinch. Again this modder does outstanding work on wood and despite it's beauty and rarity it's one that never really got used that much and one thing I never liked about it was the fire button despite the practical perfection for voltage drop with it. Every Time I'm tempted to sell it I take it out the display cabinet take a look at it and put it back in. It was at the time my first really expensive squonker and cost twice as much as a REO Woodvil... the Woodvils I used a lot and the Lil Pinch not so much... don't really know why?
LittlePinch1.jpg LittlePinch2.jpg LittlePinch3.jpg LittlePinch4.jpg LittlePinch5.jpg LittlePinch6.jpg

I did own another Squonker from the same modder as the Lil Pinch and that was a Dibi which I bought second hand and had reconditioned by the original modder. This one was very temperamental and needed careful setup and I sold it for that reason after a month or two.
DibiSale1.jpg DibiSale2.jpg DibiSale3.jpg DibiSale4.jpg DibiSale5.jpg DibiSale5new.jpg

My very first REO owned was named Erica. I sold her a year or two back but is still in use today.
Erica 008.JPG Erica.jpg
Erica2.jpg Erica3.jpg

And other REO's that I spent a LOT of time with were my two tumbled SL LP's both of which are still with me and then the White SL LP that was sold and I have been sad about that ever since.
CleanReo-04.jpg

The Senator Mod from Fury Woods in the USA is my latest mod and one of the most comfortable in the hand. This one I chose from the display cabinet at Showcase USA in Atlanta thanks to a mate who walked around with a live video feed showing me the HE Mods on display. This is an 18650 mod with a DNA75 chipset... the Skyline RTA goes on top. It's probably my favourite mod right now and the one of the normal mod and tank setups I use the most currently.
ShowCaseSenator1.jpg ShowCaseSenator2.jpg ShowCaseSenator3.jpg ShowCaseSenator4.jpg

The Senator Mod from Fury Woods in the USA is my latest mod and one of the most comfortable in the hand. This one I chose from the display cabinet at Showcase USA in Atlanta thanks to a mate who walked around with a live video feed showing me the HE Mods on display. This is an 18650 mod with a DNA75 chipset... the Skyline RTA goes on top. It's probably my favourite mod right now and the one of the normal mod and tank setups I use the most currently.
View attachment 95408 View attachment 95409 View attachment 95410 View attachment 95411
Love this one.What a nice Mod !!

Next up is the Mirage from Epsilon Mods and one I got on an auction site... the dark blue and purple stab wood caught my eye! On top is one of my Hussar RTA's (in Micro tank mode) with a special blue Titanium Cap on top. It's a large screen DNA40 18650.
ShowCaseMirage1.jpg ShowCaseMirage2.jpg

Another mod I got on auction was the Mellody 18650 and this one has an SX350J chipset. On top is an Hussar RTA deck with a Steam Tuners Bell Cap.
ShowCaseMellody1.jpg ShowCaseMellody2.jpg

Probably my most favorite mod is the Hellfire Phantom and is an 18650 mod with an SX350J chipset. It currently has the Armor V1 RDA on top for testing.
ShowCasePhantom1.jpg ShowCasePhantom3.jpg ShowCasePhantom2.jpg

My last remaining REO P67 with a Serpent BF RDA on top being tested. Special new Silk soft squonk bottle in side also being tested.
ShowCaseP671.jpg ShowCaseP672.jpg

This is is a little special because it was the very first Vicious Ant Stab Wood Knight in the hands of a vaper in the world! Having a mate who knows the owner of Vicious Ant personally is a win! On top is a NarDA RDA which I consider the best flavour RDA around. When I'm serious about testing a new juice it is tested in the NarDA or a Hadaly. The Knight is a dual 18650 mod with the new SX550J chip with the joystick control.
ShowCaseKnight1.jpg ShowCaseKnight2.jpg

This is such an awesome thread @Rob Fisher !
Thanks for sharing pics of these beauties with us
Just marvellous!

The setups I currently use 90% of the time are my Billet Box's. Here is the Rat Black and the Dark green DNA60 Billet Box. Both currently have panels by 4DCB in the USA and integrated drip tips from Tripple C. Inside both BB's is the Exocet atty from Hellfire.

There are a few panel makers around but the best fitting and thinnest (and thin is good and fat is bad) panels are made by 4DCB.

ShowCaseBB1.jpg ShowCaseBB2.jpg

Buying panels online isn't the easiest because they are not cheap and it's hard to judge the quality and thickness from pics... best gloss finish you get from Viking Mods in the USA but they are too fat for my liking... The Juma (the green ones) are nice and comfortable but beware... don't leave a BB with them on in a hot car... they warp. If you are in doubt buy 4DCB panels... best in the business other than panels from SWAY... but if you want SWAY panels make sure you win the Lotto first because they start at $400 and go up from there! :eek:
ShowCase 033.JPG ShowCase 036.JPG

OK that's all the pics for today... will take some more out the display cabinet in a day or two and take some more pics.

Next up is a mechanical squonker called the Lil Pinch. Again this modder does outstanding work on wood and despite it's beauty and rarity it's one that never really got used that much and one thing I never liked about it was the fire button despite the practical perfection for voltage drop with it. Every Time I'm tempted to sell it I take it out the display cabinet take a look at it and put it back in. It was at the time my first really expensive squonker and cost twice as much as a REO Woodvil... the Woodvils I used a lot and the Lil Pinch not so much... don't really know why?
View attachment 95390 View attachment 95391 View attachment 95392 View attachment 95393 View attachment 95394 View attachment 95395
Such a beautiful collection Rob,,what may I ask is it about the Sherman RTA that you dislike? I heard the are leak prone but aside from that I know little about them.How is it flavor wise? Thanks for this chance to view some lovely work.

Such a beautiful collection Rob,,what may I ask is it about the Sherman RTA that you dislike? I heard the are leak prone but aside from that I know little about them.How is it flavor wise? Thanks for this chance to view some lovely work.

@kev mac it's a high power tank and needs to be driven hard and that's not the kind of vape I like... I prefer the 28 watts on half ohm coils... and the Sherman sure isn't that. But if you like high power then the Sherman is certainly worth it.

Avril the REO... there is Avril 1 which was a normal tumbled SL LP with an engraved door by @hands. And there was so much excitement when I showed it to the world that I immediately ordered a non SL tumbled REO so Jacques could engrave the whole REO including the fire button! Avril 2 is probably one of the most famous REO's on the planet and one that is on my All Risk Insurance policy.

Here is Avril 1 with just the door engraved!
Avril1-01.jpg Avril1-02.jpg Avril1-03.jpg Avril1-05.jpg

And here is Avril 2 in all her glory!
Avril2-01.jpg Avril2-02.jpg Avril2-03.jpg Avril2-04.jpg Avril2-05.jpg Avril2-06.jpg

I love Avril 1 and 2 @Rob Fisher
What a work of art
Those reos are indeed famous. One of a kind

Back