Rob's Lounge

I made the mistake of turning on the TV to check the match... saw a nice try by the sharks... but then saw the score and tuned off... came back to my PC to sort out my music collection and get rid of the red dot on ECIGS SA! ;-)

Nice cricket score! Lions 50, Sharks 20.

Hope the Bulls can do the same or better.

Don't panic anyone... it's just the Lions dusting out their trophy cabinet! :D

Lions.jpg

Nice lounge @Rob Fisher !!

As long as its not like this:
lounge.jpg

I think I must take up fishing like Rob - Blue Bulls is not going to make it :eek: - Very difficult to say this, but W.P is the better team :(.

Just got my delivery from Made in the Karoo and.......Nou gaan ons braai!:clap:
A bunch of us Koringbergers will be doing the same, just waiting for WP to finish the Bulls off. Got hold of some really old red wines to consume tonight. The oldest being a 1975 vintage.

Think we need a couch in here @Silver .

A great alternative. Those who know, knows. Shhhht. The rest, ummm it's just a nice couch.

UggYenP.jpg

Lol great thread!

I missed the rugby but heard the score!! I did manage to have a few drinks and convert 3 new people into vapers!!

Congrats paulie on converting some people. If you see the goose man, tell him to come chill out in robs lounge ;-)

Just popped in the lounge before bed to see who's here and say hi and good evening to all

Ooooo wish I was there... I would prefer a 74 but I could slum it with a good 75. ;-)
So the seventies were all bad. The first good one was a 1984 Pinot Noir of all wines. Amazing if you think about it - 30 years in the bottle and still eminently drinkable.
Nsyhrsd.jpg

So the seventies were all bad. The first good one was a 1984 Pinot Noir of all wines. Amazing if you think about it - 30 years in the bottle and still eminently drinkable.
Nsyhrsd.jpg

Oh! what a pity I missed out on a vintage bush wine, the other 70's were most probably Pinotage ;)? A quick impression on the Pino Noir will be appreciated if you feel like it @Andre

Just noticed your new avatar pic @Gazzacpt - lovely!
Where was is taken?

Gazza.jpg

Back