Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I'm going to post my videos here... mostly the video's are about me trying to work out the video editing software while making rambling videos on vaping.

This was the first video I did with Cyberlink's Power Director... it was pretty simple in that I let it choose pics and make the video with very little input from me. Edit: Actually that was a lie... this was probably the 3rd one and was a REO showoff video.

This was one of the first ones... again letting Power Director do everything.

This was the first Vape Video I ever made... great excitement when I got my first REO! This was made with Movie Maker that comes with Windows!

This was the first one I made myself using the software in advanced mode! The Sigelei 100W+ and Goblin.

Awesome videos Robster. Really liked the collage effect on the first one

Today's video... getting a bit better with editing both sound and video... still a long way to go but playing nicely with Cyberlink's Power Director editing suite!

Whats the song in that second video, sounds kinda Pink Floyd-ie.

Great work on the sound and lighting on the 4th video!

OK the black sections on the sides is driving me crazy and it appears that my Web Cam only does 4:3 which is no good... tried the iPhone 6 Plus and it does do 16:9 but the quality isn't great and I also need to see on screen what I'm recording! :-(

With the iPhone, the quality will beat a lot of purpose built camera's, but, it needs a ton of lighting.

Whats the song in that second video, sounds kinda Pink Floyd-ie.

Great work on the sound and lighting on the 4th video!

Many thanks!

The music was just a track I found that was royalty free! Yip it is very Pink Floyd'ish! ;-)

Rob, you are a champ!
Marvellous thread.
I will be visiting Robs ramblings regularly to catch up with the latest in the Fisher vape den

A Cloud blown by the CF Mod and an Atlantis... then a vape on Avril... just testing a few more discoveries with my editing software! ;-)

OK the black sections on the sides is driving me crazy and it appears that my Web Cam only does 4:3 which is no good... tried the iPhone 6 Plus and it does do 16:9 but the quality isn't great and I also need to see on screen what I'm recording! :-(

Rob, check out this app, I haven't used any of the video features but there is a fair amount of options there (check the description) and it's free :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/procam-2-camera-photo-video/id730712409?mt=8

Today's video... getting a bit better with editing both sound and video... still a long way to go but playing nicely with Cyberlink's Power Director editing suite!

Great vid bud i enjoyed that with a good coffee and vape!

Keep them comming!

That yankee who makes the vids that send me to sleep with endless graphs and diagrams and that jock who sits in his garden shed and keeps laughing at himself better look out,theres a new man on the block!If its no good don't show a bloody graph or laugh at the camera it's "Mickey Mouse",enough said.Priceless just priceless:clap:

Rob's Ramblings won't have the silly black edges from next week sometime because I have one of these on it's way!

Logitech-C920HDPro.jpg

@Rob Fisher, Another great video. If theres an opening for it, I'd gladly be your clone gorge :p

Leaky Atomisers, followed my Alan screws are my most annoying vaping things.

A few people have complained about spit back from the atlantis. I used mine for something like 6 weeks (about 200-250ml of juice), daily, and never had it spit back on me. Do you pause during a toot on it sometimes maybe? It's the only thing i can think of that would make the condensation build up like that. Because I radically over filled mine pretty consistently :p

Last edited:
A few people have complained about spit back from the atlantis. I used mine for something like 6 weeks (about 200-250ml of juice), daily, and never had it spit back on me. Do you pause during a toot on it sometimes maybe? It's the only think i can think of that would make the condensation build up like that. Because I radically over filled mine pretty consistently :p

Yip it most certainly is condensation and no I don't really pause on a long toot... It's annoying but I do love the tank for clouds! :)

Yip it most certainly is condensation and no I don't really pause on a long toot... It's annoying but I do love the tank for clouds! :)

Have you tried using it at 30-35W on your Sigelei 100W+? Maybe its happening becuase not enough power is getting to it or something counter-intuitive like that? I used mine on my Stingray X, which is effectively a fully copper mod, so it should have been getting close to 35W out of the battery.

Have you tried using it at 30-35W on your Sigelei 100W+? Maybe its happening becuase not enough power is getting to it or something counter-intuitive like that?

I actually prefer it on my mech mods with a diluted version of Tropical Ice... but I did try it on the Sigelei earlier tonight but will give it another whirl tomorrow... thanks for the suggestion...

Back