Rob's Ramblings

Thanks guys... I really appreciate the feedback... makes it worthwhile... even if I can't add the odd tart or two. :-(

Uncle Rob, for what you've done on your own with your intro and video editing, I applaud you. You have outdone most young people in that field. You deserve a chicken dinner for it :)

Uncle Rob, for what you've done on your own with your intro and video editing, I applaud you. You have outdone most young people in that field. You deserve a chicken dinner for it :)

Thanks @zadiac! High praise from someone who has been the game! Thank you!

Ps has some chicken at tonight's wine tasting. ;-)

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Great snivelling video @Rob Fisher
I also liked the new porcupine films intro. Looks so cool

I agree with your snivels and what makes this video really awesome is seeing that someone else also has the same snivels.

I hear you on the fems... but not offending anyone? That's gonna be difficult... I have been in the public eye a few times and did a TV Show on DSTV called ESA Bass a while ago and not offending someone is almost impossible. BUt I hear your advice and will take it to heart. :rock:

Ya I suppose, it must be near impossible to keep everyone happy.

Maybe "offend" is not the correct term with bikini-wearing pics, but it will switch out a certain bunch... it might start to look like a boys club.

Cool video!
Like the new intro. Looks good!

Had a good chuckle at your snivellings. Ha ha!
Keep it up! Always a hoot to watch!

Can't wait to be back in the "states" so that I can also watch these videos and lay a wind egg or 2.

Rob's Ramblings Episode 10 - Forum Etiquette! :)

@Rob Fisher - this one on forum etiquette was brilliant! I agree 100% with everything you said.
Thanks for making it! You are a champ

A suggestion may be to post a link to this video in the forum etiquette thread (i think in the newbies section)

I loved the video and baby choo "talking" to us made it special.

Ps - for your info, i noticed the "PBusardo" tune at the beginning and the end

wHoA! tHaT wAs SuCh A lEkKeR vIdEo!

i AgReEd WiTh EvErYtHiNg YoU pOiNtEd Out.

Ha ha.
Jeez. that took me forever to type that out!

Enjoyed your video once again.
Loved the bit with your cats at the end. Choo gave a squeak as if to say "Here is your squeak, now leave me alone".

Thanks for that Rob!

I really loved the latest vid @Rob, especially the cats :)

Episode 11 - Reo's Rock my World! And our first giveaway!

New HD Version up!

I'm busy recompiling this episode to HD now that I have worked out how to do it! So sometime tonight or in the morning this version will be a lot better quality! ;-)

Last edited:
Awesome video, Skipper. Was waiting till the very end to hear your impressions on the Coconut Thai, but will have to wait some more.

Awesome video, Skipper. Was waiting till the very end to hear your impressions on the Coconut Thai, but will have to wait some more.

Uploading the Ripe Vapes Review now but it's in HD and gonna take a long time!

Another one out the park!
Simple and to the point.
Enjoyed that!

Intro seems weird with the new jingle though. Have to say I actually got used to hearing that "trumpet" sound.

Lekker video @Rob Fisher
Glad you summarised why you like the Reo
Came out very well and concise

Back