Rob's Ramblings

Great recall of the event @Rob Fisher, BTW...my Uncle refuses to tell me the story of the toilet incident so I'll have to hear it from you :)

They just look stunning Rob, and I can't say which one is the prettiest of them all. Congratulations!

I think the most amazing feat of the day was all that stuff coming out of one small little box ;)

da da daaaaaa not one, not two but today only three woodies. i am green jelly:envy:. its was like keep digging skipper and finally at the bottom of the box you struck gold.

@Rob Fisher , that was a winner Robs Ramblings!
Watched it with my mom and we were hosing ourselves at what came out that box
My mom said you looked very very keen to open it and she loved the way you didnt know what that coloured tank was for... Obviously the excitement was clouding your mind...

Then Detoxit x 3. Lol. I thought it was Deoxit

And those Woodvils. Bloody marvellous!!! They look super, even on the video.

Thanks, it was great fun and very entertaining!

Lekker video Rob :rock:. Glad the op went well and all the intakes & exhaust pipes can transport vapor again. Missed some vape mail, especially new sets of screw drivers ;).

@Rob Fisher , what a lekker video! So nice to see the boat and the laughing and jokes on the boat.

As for the Reo and you saying you not sure if you missing something...
Well, youve tried many things and you still prefer the vape on the Reo/cyclone.
So thats it. Its what you prefer and thats the most important thing. What you prefer

I will add that it takes a lot to find a better flavour filled mouth to lung vape than on a Reo/Cyclone or Reo/RM2.

The dripping aspect combined with the small chamber - and then the reliable bottom feeding convenience of the Reo make for a champion combination allround. No surprise that its such a marvellous vape and hard to beat.

Stress is the red message counter when you have been out all day fishing! :oops:

I liked that big fish you caught with the two Woodies on the boat
And the follow up chirp from hands on that thread was classic. Ha ha

Back