Royal Wick Cotton??

Anyone watched "Wicking Wars"?

http://www.wickingwars.com

Is this what my life is going to be like once I quit the cigs? Constantly hunting for the right bits and pieces?

Thanks @SinnerG
Very interesting

For me, the difference between the various commonly used wicking materials is quite subtle. I also find some are better suited to certain vaping styles as well as flavours.

As long as you wick correctly with a suitable wick i think you will get a great vape. Beyond that it gets very subjective and is highly personal. Thats my view.

Royal wicks is epic....got my sirvape birthday packs today

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-02-21-16-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-02-21-16-37.png
    331 KB · Views: 23
Thanks @SinnerG
Very interesting

For me, the difference between the various commonly used wicking materials is quite subtle. I also find some are better suited to certain vaping styles as well as flavours.

As long as you wick correctly with a suitable wick i think you will get a great vape. Beyond that it gets very subjective and is highly personal. Thats my view.
I have to agree to different vaping styles. I am finding I have to drip more often than when using streaking cotton. So far I’d say flavour slightly better but for me I’ll stick to streaky purely from a hassle of dripping less often point of view.

Anyone watched "Wicking Wars"?

http://www.wickingwars.com

Is this what my life is going to be like once I quit the cigs? Constantly hunting for the right bits and pieces?
Not necessarily. I’ve been using the same mod and 2 drippers for over a year but thought I’d give the new cotton a go juuuuust in case it was better than what I was using.

On the flip side I have mates who buy all the new shiny toys that come out and chop and change weekly.

You’ll find your happy place...

On my flo’s I use royal wick. On my bf atty I use kendo gold. I dont have to thin out my tails with royal like I have to with cbv2 and the flavour is on par if not better. The plus side for me with regards to royal is that it wicks like a gattling gun lol but does not last as long as the other variants which makes it suitable for higher builds and MTL IMO. Kendo lasts longer, flavour is great and wicking is no issue when you squonking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal wick cotton is a new favorite of mine when it comes to wicking my gear. Its easy, fluffy and awesome flavor. I have worked with CBv2 and streaky and this just works perfectly every time.

Hi All, just got two packs of Royal wick for the first time, i see some mixed reviews looking at the older posts, i have been only using TFC, but couldn't get my hands on any last minute today, can anyone let me know how it vapes compared to TFC.
going to rewick some atty's tomorrow, just curious for now what others have experienced.

I also bought my first 2 packets recently but never got to experience them. @M.Adhir says once you go the Royal route, there’s no come back!

Hi All, just got two packs of Royal wick for the first time, i see some mixed reviews looking at the older posts, i have been only using TFC, but couldn't get my hands on any last minute today, can anyone let me know how it vapes compared to TFC.
going to rewick some atty's tomorrow, just curious for now what others have experienced.

Hi @Hazard - I was first introduced to Royal Wick by Mr Fisher a while back. It was his go to wick for his Red Pill in the Billet Box and Skyline I think - before TFC.

I found it worked very well with fruity menthols for me at around 20-30 Watts - restricted lung.

I still use it in my Skyline and enjoy it a lot.

For strong tobaccoes, MTL I still use CB V2 - got an earthiness and roundness that I love.

I have tried TFC in one or two of the setups I use Royal Wicks in and haven't noticed any difference. Also good. Maybe, the Royal Wicks just feels slightly crisper on my fruity menthols because I am more used to it. But in a blind test I probably would not easily tell the difference.

I suppose at lowish powers with fruity menthols its perhaps much of a muchness.

I need to do more testing.

I use the Royal mostly in my BB or small rba’s and rta’s as I think it wicks better than anything else in this application. Seems a lot “softer” and puffier to work with when wicking, been using it sparingly as I only have a bit left. Need to get some once payday comes around again.

To me it’s the best as I’ve used it a lot over my vaping time, and I don’t get a cotton taste, and it shines at lower wattages imho. Enjoy your experimentation.

Back