Royal Wick Cotton??

Dexter305

Serious Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,
I created this thread out of pure curiosity. I bought a pack of royal wick at Vapecon because I've heard great things about it. So before I tell you guys what I think about it... I would like to hear your feedback and comments. So anyone who bought and used royal wick recently, please let me know what you think?

I have tried it on 2 coils and the flavor was not as it would be compared to cotton bacon v2 with fruit flavors. I might just be using the wrong wire or atty or its not suited to fruit flavors. I am stil in the testing phase and will watch this thread with anticipation due to myself needing help with it.

Royal Wicks is the best wicking cotton I have used so far! I love it big time!

I have tried it on 2 coils and the flavor was not as it would be compared to cotton bacon v2 with fruit flavors. I might just be using the wrong wire or atty or its not suited to fruit flavors. I am stil in the testing phase and will watch this thread with anticipation due to myself needing help with it.

Same here... I thought I had vapours tongue the whole day! I re wicked with Bacon and boom, all back to 'normal'.

A pass from me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best cotton ever.No fibers when working with it.

But it will come down to your setup and wattage I think.

I love it.Bought 10 packs to keep.

Not cotton taste.Pure from the go.

Flavour was muted - fruits, desserts even menthol vapes.

One musn't roll the wick,just use it as is.

It needs to be used as fluffy as possible.

Pinch the tail to pull it through the coil until is is tight in the coil and then trim the excess.

I have noticed that one can compress this wick a lot,like a big piece when rolled can become as thin as a piece of string.

But I really had good results with it.At first I didn't know how to use it.But after a few builds I mastered it and I am really enjoying it.

@⁨Deckie
You got your cotton upside down you need to turn it around or flavor will be badly Muted
If you look carefully at your cotton you will see little arrows printed on the cotton to indicate which way is up when using the cotton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@⁨Deckie
You got your cotton upside down you need to turn it around or flavor will be badly Muted
If you look carefully at your cotton you will see little arrows printed on the cotton to indicate which way is up when using the cotton

I havent used or seen royal wicks before but you are joking right brother?

@⁨Deckie

That can't be right :)

I like it! Easy to work with, great flavour. Happy to see we have a local stockist.

I'm also a huge fan of Cotton Candy by Lung Candy. I've kicked Cotton Bacon some time ago.

Loving Royal Wick. Still a huge fan of Cotton Bacon though. Even still like the old trusty Muji pads for certain flavs. Just cool that we have a variety now to choose from :)

I have tried many types of cotton and this is a Winner for me. Like @SAVapeGear I have stocked up with 10 packs too cos its just that good for Me. No cotton taste from the first vape. Great flavour and it wicks well for me on my exocet, skylines and RDA's. I do find however, I change my cotton a bit more often but hey with 10 bags as backup that is no problem.

Royal Wick for me lives by its name.

IMO if one must up|up|down|down|left|right|select|start to get a piece of wicking material to do what its intended to do... it aint worth it. Streaky Cotton works exceptionally well without needing to fluff or manipulate or chant shosholoza backwards while doing the downward dog pose. Bacon just needs a teensy bit of fluffing. Ill stick to Streaky and Bacon V2.

One musn't roll the wick,just use it as is.

It needs to be used as fluffy as possible.

Pinch the tail to pull it through the coil until is is tight in the coil and then trim the excess.

I have noticed that one can compress this wick a lot,like a big piece when rolled can become as thin as a piece of string.

But I really had good results with it.At first I didn't know how to use it.But after a few builds I mastered it and I am really enjoying it.
I know how to wick, been doing it for 2 1/2 years.

@⁨Deckie

Yeah I see now, how much of a retarded vaper can I be. Lol good one

I know how to wick, been doing it for 2 1/2 years.
But do you know how to wick with Royal Wick?

Didn't question if you can wick or not.

Just stated what I experienced with Royal Wick.

Back