RSQ Hotcig regulated Squonker Reviews

Thanks @Dubz
Great to see and hear

Very happy with this squonker so far! Great vape. Considering to sell my DotSquonk mod, still prefer regulated. And the Hotcig is perfect, almost same size as the DotSquonk.
I got the Goon LP for it.

I want to buy a rsq, but first i need to know if a Chalice III will fit? It's 14mm. If anyone has a chalice III, and would be so kind to post a picture with it on top of the rsq?

Rsq can take up to 24mm so 14mm no issues. Unfortunately don't have 1 to show

After about a month or so of use would you guys still recommend the purchase or is there anything that is irritating after extended use ?

Thanks in advance

After about a month or so of use would you guys still recommend the purchase or is there anything that is irritating after extended use ?

Thanks in advance

@CHase , at the price point i dont see much better on the market that looks as good and just works, only thing is I’m running a dual coil low ohm set up so battery life does not last me a full day.
It is one of my daily drivers so its working for me.

I will only change once i upgrade to a higher end mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance

still using mine daily with no issues... experimenting with different builds and RDA's frequently but no trouble at all

Ok great i think i will definitely pick it up. What build can you guys recommend with a Dead Rabbit ?

I noticed a weird thing with mine , and maybe the more clever guys can tell me what it is ..... I highlighted it in my last review of the RSQ as well

So on my DR build around 0.26 I seem to be getting some bucking where the wattage drops every time I fire the mod .... now this is on a full battery with ample amperage (continuous) so what could be the issue ? So let's say I run @ 50W it will buck down to 35W .....

I noticed a weird thing with mine , and maybe the more clever guys can tell me what it is ..... I highlighted it in my last review of the RSQ as well

So on my DR build around 0.26 I seem to be getting some bucking where the wattage drops every time I fire the mod .... now this is on a full battery with ample amperage (continuous) so what could be the issue ? So let's say I run @ 50W it will buck down to 35W .....
Is your mod in power or bypass mode?

Any updates on your findings?

Sorry bud had to work late last night so didn't get to it .... will see if I can do a video and upload to my channel will post here.

Her's the link to when it bucks :

Last edited:
I've tried on 2 different occassions now and mine does the same.

Its definitely a weak battery problem. Once my battery reaches below 20% it starts firing and lower wattages.

When I put in a fresh battery, it fires at the set wattage.

Its definitely a weak battery problem. Once my battery reaches below 20% it starts firing and lower wattages.

Makes sense, not enough juice for the Power well it’ll make due with what it’s got.... similar to my Cupti, if the wattage was too high for battery capacity it would tell me to charge

Out of interest sake, what batteries are you using?

Its a common problem with most of the LG batteries that they sag or that you get low battery warning. I just ran my RSQ with VTC5 batteries down to almost empty with no lag in performance or auto adjustment in power levels. Running 0.17 at 55W pulling 18odd Amps

Howzit Cloud Makers :)

Its about a week now that I have my RSQ with a Dead Rabbit RDA.

Purchased from @Sir Vape :)

So here’s my 2 cents:

there is no issues with the magnets, no signs of them getting loose as well. The issue with the led light, when the light has been set to off, it now does not return back to on when the battery is replaced, firmware upgrade done. Battery cover does not rattle as said in some reviews.

Using a LG HG2 and i have no issues to report, works like a gem till almost dead. Sqounk bottle feels nice but abit too soft so its a bit of a mission to put back, any recommendations?

Love that I can change the start up logo and name.

Its my first mod and rda so im very new to this also I cant compare this to any other mods and rda’s, i have a Smok V8 big baby beast stick which i used, its a gem aswell.

In my rda I initially had a dual coil setup using bubble wraps fused clapton 2,5mm running .11ohm and at 60watt juice was SNLV 18 and the flavour was intense, changed to Hazeworks Scream and it was dull so i went single coil running at .32ohm and at 45watt and scream juice was intense. (Pleas excuse me if my wattages etc is all wrong, still learning)

Overall I love my setup, thumbs up to Craig for recommending this.

What RDA’s are you guys using that’s works well?

@Amir how is your setup going? Can you tell me whats the best coil setup for this mod.

Thats all for now Vaper’s

Attachments

• 7EBE01A7-CF6D-4C97-A51D-96AD95CBEE45.jpeg
    7EBE01A7-CF6D-4C97-A51D-96AD95CBEE45.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 41
Back