RSQ Hotcig regulated Squonker Reviews

Got mine a few days ago pairing with the Flave 24mm. Only issue with device for me is getting battery out. But i made a plan and its working. View attachment 118203
You can use the battery door to remove the battery . works very well just make sure you push it upwards quite a bit before lifting to save your battery wraps

@Cliff Anything new about the problem with your RSQ?
I got the same problem. After two hours of use it suddenly started to say "CHECK ATOMIZER", no matter what atomizer i put on the mod. Kinda sucks pretty hard :(

I got the same problem. After two hours of use it suddenly started to say "CHECK ATOMIZER", no matter what atomizer i put on the mod. Kinda sucks pretty hard :(
Hi @PuffCounter
I actually hit a luck, I opened it up and checked the internals and actually didn't find anything wrong, when I put it back together it worked perfectly and hasn't faltered since. So not sure if it was a loose connection or what?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

@Cliff I'm glad for you it worked! But it is a risky move since opening the device voids the guarantee, so I will wait what Hotcig/my vendor says about it.

Have you tried screwing down the screws on the top of the 510? mine were coming lose

Have you tried screwing down the screws on the top of the 510? mine were coming lose

Hi,
not yet, as I do not have a T3 screwdriver. But I also realized now, that the upper part where the 510 is does not have a seal which would void the guarantee. The only seal I can see is at one of the lower corners of the mod. So I will try to tighten the screws as soon as I have the screwdriver. If it doesn't work, I will open the 510 area and see if that helps, just as @Cliff probably did. Thanks for the advice @Kalashnikov !

Hi,
not yet, as I do not have a T3 screwdriver. But I also realized now, that the upper part where the 510 is does not have a seal which would void the guarantee. The only seal I can see is at one of the lower corners of the mod. So I will try to tighten the screws as soon as I have the screwdriver. If it doesn't work, I will open the 510 area and see if that helps, just as @Cliff probably did. Thanks for the advice @Kalashnikov !
i just used a small star screwdriver and it worked. so just try the smallest one you have it should do the job. thats if it is lose. goodluck man

Is the 510 on the RSQ adjustable? Have quite a few atties so was just curious..

Last edited:
I was also wondering, I received mine yesterday and there seems to be a tiny bit of juice seeping into the 510 itself when I squonk. Is this normal when squonking? It's not a lot, it's my first squonk mod so not sure if that's normal or not.

I was also wondering, I received mine yesterday and there seems to be a tiny bit of juice seeping into the 510 itself when I squonk. Is this normal when squonking? It's not a lot, it's my first squonk mod so not sure if that's normal or not.

Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw earlier in this thread people were having problems removing the battery? I found that if you push the battery up towards the negative terminal side it slips out the bottom positive side very easily. Hope that helps someone?

Anyone know where I can get doors for the RSQ?

Never seen them as a separate item or aftermarket accessory. Why are you asking?

Regards
The magnets came loose (thrice)

Both times before yesterday I did it properly ( well not good enough otherwise they wouldn't have come loose again- think I used too little super glue)

Yesterday I took too long to put magnets back (got busy in the shop) and the glue had dried. Got most of it out but there's a small little that I can't so now the door isn't flush.

Its not a major issue but it's bothering me.

So my solution is to get a new door.

Is there something else I could try?

This is the "gap"

There is also slight door rattle

1515560590697183485908.jpg

I want to buy a rsq, but first i need to know if a Chalice III will fit? It's 14mm. If anyone has a chalice III, and would be so kind to post a picture with it on top of the rsq?
I have a Chalice for my Reo Grand and though tiny I'm sure it'll work fine.

Are your magnets secured solid?
Please read 4 post up

I don't want to add more glue until I can get the old hardened ones out (getting a new door seems less hassle )

Back