SA Post Office wants to stop couriers from delivering packages weighing 1kg and less

It is indeed from Fasttech, but was listed as authentic and bought as authentic. I personally never had one issue with it, hence my offer to purchase it back from you. I am sorry you feel done in, but that really says more about me as the seller than it does about the tank. Please check the authenticity number on the box and let me know what it says? I’d be somewhat of an idiot to do anyone in on this forum, like pooping on my own front porch?

What a brilliant idea for a workaround

Staying hydrated is very important for vapers, vendors should include bottled water in their catalogs.

Staying hydrated is very important for vapers, vendors should include bottled water in their catalogs.

During the drought about 2 years back, a vape shop included a bottle of water with their deliveries. However, the bottle leaked ... so perhaps not such a good idea!

Yeah it's not just for vape stuff it's for everything under 1kg, same as the SABC trying to extend their licenses to tabs, phones and computers.. just pathetic.. soon Eskom will be in the same lane another provider that can't supply proportionately to demand #solarforthewin

Received today, 7 May 2021, and you know where the problem lies.20210507_115755.jpg 20210507_115731.jpg

My sister sent me a special birthday card for my birthday in 2017 from USA. Send pictures of the address. 100% correct as per previous Christmas cards and Birthday cards, all received albeit late. This one arrived back in her post box on Monday. Unable to deliver. And they want to take over parcel deliveries.

Back