Sample e-liquid

ShortCutNinja

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So I'm in a predicament. I've always been DIY-ing but looking to get commercial liquids as well.

But, I don't want to spend thousands on liquids that I want to taste and eventually deciding on a few.

Is there a way to buy samples, or a way to try out flavours before buying?

Alot of vape shops keep open samples on counters, under lockdown though dont think youre going to have any luck sorry

So I'm in a predicament. I've always been DIY-ing but looking to get commercial liquids as well.

But, I don't want to spend thousands on liquids that I want to taste and eventually deciding on a few.

Is there a way to buy samples, or a way to try out flavours before buying?
Not during this auspicious occasion called lockdown.

I've always wondered why vape shops don't sell 5ml testers for 10ish bucks. Especially house brand stuff.

It would be epic to walk into a store. Drop R300 bucks and be able to take home a tester of each and every flavour in the store.

I know a local store was going to do it with those 2ml takeaway tomato sauce packets. But they just didn't go through with it. Likely due to the difficulty involved with filling a tank with a ketchup packet.

I've always wondered why vape shops don't sell 5ml testers for 10ish bucks. Especially house brand stuff.

It would be epic to walk into a store. Drop R300 bucks and be able to take home a tester of each and every flavour in the store.

I know a local store was going to do it with those 2ml takeaway tomato sauce packets. But they just didn't go through with it. Likely due to the difficulty involved with filling a tank with a ketchup packet.

I've seen this internationally. Will try to find the brand and post it here. What I do know is Twisp had an option to try a mod and that's how you could also test their flavours. And Black vapour had a flavour test station for one shots. It

That's fantastic. I would love that. 5ml samples for flavours.

2ED3DA17-149E-4D36-A2BD-A7B49B5B0EB1.jpeg 7EB1295A-C60F-4E3C-957B-700B661042CE.jpeg
Something like the above would be great.
Nothing worse than buying a full bottle of liquid that ends up in a cupboard somewhere.

Although all those ‘neewat‘ juices stashed away came in very handy during this lockdown.:)

Back