Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have been waiting for this one for a while and this morning the courier brought me Vape Mail of historical importance! Serial number 0002 is mine!

A high quality South African MOD to seeing the light of day! Let me introduce you to the Shamus Mech Mod made by @Justin Pattrick! I will test it over the next week or so but I know it's a winner already!

The quality is simply awesome and it really is a thing of beauty! Here are some pictures!

Shamus01.jpg Shamus02.jpg Shamus03.jpg Shamus04.jpg Shamus10.jpg Shamus11.jpg

Last edited:
@ScorpionL2K they will be available at vape king from next week, only 10 will be at their shop, but I have some in stock, so if you want one, hit me up with a PM.

Iv seen the quality of this and even been to his factory. amazing build quality. @Justin Pattrick even gave us a run down of the process and hard work put into this.

Finally they will be available. Well done bro

Any idea on the pricing?

Guys, These mods are flippen awesome. I have been rocking mine for nearly 3 Weeks now, and it's amazing.
I cannot begin to tell you how nice she feels, and how nice she vapes. I am so proud of this device, and for the price of R1250 for an authentic hand made mod, this is a steal, for the fact that it's SA made, you just have to get one!!!

congratulations @Rob Fisher on an awesome looking device. and well dont @Justin Pattrick on building this beauty.
@Rob Fisher we expect a full report on your experiences and and you opinions about this device.
not to spin any negativity but this is not the first SA mod to be built. it is however the first professional looking SA MOD to be built

@Philip Dunkley i believe it was the black mask mod. for some reason the name of the mod eludes me but i was not very impressed with the build that was delivered to one of the members on the forum hence the title of first professional looking SA Mod

I have been waiting for this one for a while and this morning the courier brought me Vape Mail of historical importance! Serial number 0002 is mine!

The first South African MOD to see the light of day! Let me introduce you to the Shamus Mech Mod made by @Justin Pattrick! I will test it over the next week or so but I know it's a winner already!

The quality is simply awesome and it really is a thing of beauty! Here are some pictures!

View attachment 22512 View attachment 22513 View attachment 22514 View attachment 22515 View attachment 22516 View attachment 22517
Looks good. Well done @Justin Pattrick :rock::rock:

Back