SA's quality home grown MOD!

Just a side note on beryllium copper, in solid form it is harmless but machining and welding with it presents serious health hazards.

Wow,
that is beautiful.. Would look great sitting next to my steel punk. Have to have it!

43ed3f8b5716f1afe186dc2f3bc19784.jpg

Number 3 is gone. Hooha. A thing of great beauty. Thanks Paddy Vapes. This goes to the grave with me. Long may I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been waiting for this one for a while and this morning the courier brought me Vape Mail of historical importance! Serial number 0002 is mine!

A high quality South African MOD to seeing the light of day! Let me introduce you to the Shamus Mech Mod made by @Justin Pattrick! I will test it over the next week or so but I know it's a winner already!

The quality is simply awesome and it really is a thing of beauty! Here are some pictures!

View attachment 22512 View attachment 22513 View attachment 22514 View attachment 22515 View attachment 22516 View attachment 22517
Looks good rob...def a winner

That article and some more research I did was also e the big reason I am satying away, far away from SS mech mods from now on... the voltage drop is insane... Remember the voltage drop ratings I posted in the Dimitri mech mod posts a while back..

With steal, as you can see at the very bottom of that post, you will note that the conductivity is crap!!! and SS depending on the grade is even worse than just steel!!!

Aluminium and up for me from now on, hehe... and that is also a nice one with the Dimitri, copper contacts plated with silver, hehe...
Why dont we see more Aluminium Mods. It is so easy to work with.

Back