Saturday morning at work desk check

image.jpg
Been teaching since 7 am! Saturday desk check.

What are you teaching @Jengz ?

Sat morning at the desk.

5ba2e534f48a1d1806943f83ed780fa8.jpg

It's funny. Based on what you have the time to pitstop you sometimes end up with unusual combinations!

Skyline , Evod and Cue

The rest need pitstopping ;-)

What are you teaching @Jengz ?

I have my own FET college and school, morning sessions I teach Adult Matric classes to those who were unable to do matric in the past, commerce subjects.

Afternoons I teach commerce based diplomas to individuals who need to bridge to get entrance into a degree.

I have my own FET college and school, morning sessions I teach Adult Matric classes to those who were unable to do matric in the past, commerce subjects.

Afternoons I teach commerce based diplomas to individuals who need to bridge to get entrance into a degree.

Oh wow that is amazing!
Congrats on that!
Educating the nation
Respect

Oh wow that is amazing!
Congrats on that!
Educating the nation
Respect
Thanks @Silver

The only job I’ll ever enjoy... love what I do! It’s a pitty that what I love doesn’t allow for HE gear though!

But if I close my eyes and Vape I can use my imagination to fulfill that void

Thanks @Silver

The only job I’ll ever enjoy... love what I do! It’s a pitty that what I love doesn’t allow for HE gear though!

But if I close my eyes and Vape I can use my imagination to fulfill that void

Lol @Jengz
The gear and the enjoyment thereof is in the eye of the beholder
Long live my Evod - am vaping it right now and it gives me just as much pleasure (in a different way) with the right juice as any other gear!

5934DCD5-763E-4EE8-8C04-45AE6A344AFE.jpeg
My Saturday morning desk check... late to the draw because I’ve been slaaaaaving all morning!

What my Saturday looks like, aircraft manuals and JSA forms. Fortunately my indecision where mods are concerned means I have four littering my desk.

B22378F7-BBA6-44E7-950F-63A5FD15DC98.jpeg

Back