Scratches and Blemishes how to deal?

The rubber coatings touch up well. If you get a nick you can apply a little sprayed from the can with a brush or earbud - it melts into the old coats.

Hammerite is great paint and very durable. The only problem is it tends to chip. So it won't wear off easily but if it knocks against a sharp edge it is likely to chip. Limited colour choices choices but you do get smooth, hammered and forged finishes.

Rust-Oleum paint remain my favourite choice in terms of finish, coverage and durability. I rebuilt the winch on my Jeep a couple of years ago. Attached is an example of what can be achieved with correct preparation and application with Rust-Oleum. 2011-11-09 07.10.05.jpg

The rubber coatings touch up well. If you get a nick you can apply a little sprayed from the can with a brush or earbud - it melts into the old coats.

Hammerite is great paint and very durable. The only problem is it tends to chip. So it won't wear off easily but if it knocks against a sharp edge it is likely to chip. Limited colour choices choices but you do get smooth, hammered and forged finishes.

Rust-Oleum paint remain my favourite choice in terms of finish, coverage and durability. I rebuilt the winch on my Jeep a couple of years ago. Attached is an example of what can be achieved with correct preparation and application with Rust-Oleum. View attachment 153340

That looks cool @Vilaishima !

@Christos - your finished mod looks awesome
Wishing you well to use it!

@Christos - your finished mod looks awesome
Wishing you well to use it!
Thank you.
My wife has been moaning she needs another mod and I have offered her my wapari mini but she declined because she says I moan excessively when she isn't looking after the device.
The vaporshark was for her but the finish peeled easily and it has been sitting idle for a while.
I have been looking for a small single 18650 mod for her but nothing has caught my attention or hers for that matter since August.

Back