Severus Vape Co. - AWT External Charger Comp

a6982f11e4b4afd744c07eb687383ad3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one

3d57ac91d4afe6c34e28e162f72a4bfb.jpg

Also at toti beach last year. Was lying down and too lazy to go find a nice backdrop for the BB photo. Sky was gorgeous but the sun was in my face. So I covered it with the BB :)

Another one

Also at toti beach last year. Was lying down and too lazy to go find a nice backdrop for the BB photo. Sky was gorgeous but the sun was in my face. So I covered it with the BB :)
Very nice pic, the BB must be awesome. I love how you blocked the sun and didn't get a dark photo.

Another one

I've lost count of how many times I've had this view (with a phone in my hand) and it's ended up on my face.

Who knew that laziness would end up with such great results! Great photo @Silver.

I've lost count of how many times I've had this view (with a phone in my hand) and it's ended up on my face.

Who knew that laziness would end up with such great results! Great photo @Silver.

At least it wasn't a hammer of God mod :-D

Last edited:
Back