Show us your builds - Drippers (RDAs)

Ok, here's my new build. Tops out at .6-.7 Ohm. It's not terribly neat, but with the posts being so far apart, a smaller coil starts getting pulled apart.

Will update on whether it sucks or not.
View attachment 9592

Check out this video at around 7:00 on a great way to neaten up those end wraps:

09e3d1e77d7ca2e7165a20cf53a6e1eb.jpg

sent via pigeon... please feed and return to sender

Thats an old used one. But you get the idea.. Just remember when you do position you legs like that that the shortest one needs to be the closest to you positive or center post.

Erm, think I just realised that I perhaps shouldn't be looking for a more flavorful vape from a Magma. My new build is working well, perhaps TOO well. My 6mg nic is now coming across like 12 or 18 mg.

I'll save this sort of build for when I buy the 26650 Tobh next week.

P.s. Someone send an ambulance please :-@

I know the feeling. Was dripping 12mg Five Pawns over the weekend on that 0.3... An interresting thing i noticed on my 0.16 dual. Dripping high nic does not have the same effect as on a higher ohm coil.. Its like the nic is less in some weird way of explination. Maybe some of the smarter guys on the forum can shed some light on that for me. Go and drip high nic on a low ohm coil, like a 0.15 or so.. Maybe its me.

New builds for today so far..........
fcf085491635551b881a3789d4adbb78.jpg
a08a7f15482d6d2cef6630e267461353.jpg

And yes i noticed the 11 wrap one side supposed to the 10 the other... :confused:

Problem sorted!
b2d0d1feaacd9f76a328d77adf999002.jpg
f813efe5ae4018da1aabefd5597280b7.jpg

acf6a1c9790ed2e512bff33148258c55.jpg

5e7ypa9y.jpg
5y5e9ysy.jpg
upezyru8.jpg
ybetabes.jpg

Ok so I wanted to see if I could get the best of both worlds. The surface coverage of ribbon and heat from round kanthal in a single micro coil. So built a coil with round wrapped around ribbon on a 1/16 drill bit. Putting out 0.4ohms she is firing nicely. I'll give it vape and see what the flavor and cloud production is like

Interesting coil positioning there Lyle.. 0.4 ohm.. that's going to be thirsty;)

Your next step will have to be to drill that bad boy out. I posted pics a while back of my drilled out one. A coil that hot..you're going to need enough air and juice...A LOT OF JUICE! But its all good fun!

Needless to say i don't have anything that has not been drilled out or modified in some way or form.. And i think a lot of our fellow Vapers will concur.

Your next step will have to be to drill that bad boy out. I posted pics a while back of my drilled out one. A coil that hot..you're going to need enough air and juice...A LOT OF JUICE! But its all good fun!

Running it in my Kayfun at the moment. But will will doing a dual in my Igo-W6 soon lol. Flavor is actually great nice warm vape

Nice..my only issue is finding something that 4 twisted 26ga legs will fit in one hole.. I tried and my Zenith only takes 3 twisted legs..sadness...

Nice..my only issue is finding something that 4 twisted 26ga legs will fit in one hole.. I tried and my Zenith only takes 3 twisted legs..sadness...

What OHMS do you wanna run with a quad twisted. I run a quad 24g kanthal at between 0.15 and 0.09

Nothing to serious, it's more of can we do it and how does it vape. Certainly more for the fun of it.. but target i guess will be 0.05 ohm

I've been thinking of doing like 2 sleepers through the center post.. i've gone down to 0.08 with tripple twisted 26ga single sleeper in my Tobh.. but yeah, still be tried.

Back