Show us your Drip Tips

Thank you @Rob Fisher awesome mouth pieces and thanks for the freebies :clap:

@hands........your product is top quality :campeon:. They fit perfect on my tanks and feel so good on my lips :p

Definitely need to start collecting more these beauts

DSC_0016.JPG

I strictly only use 4 drip tips! Haven't found any other tip that I really enjoy... my wood drip tip, my stone drip tip, my nautilus drip tip and my smok green nautilus style DRIP Tip.

I had a RIP trippers replica drip tip... cost me R120 ... I broke it :(
I have one of those transparent pastic tips with the green line. I got it for free at the Vapery one day and it's a really nice tip.

I refuse to show you my drip tip, you pervert!

Can somebody please please tell me how the heck do we get hold of this @hands guy
Right now it appears that his drop tips are only available to a select few people
I so desperately want a red one for my minikin

Can somebody please please tell me how the heck do we get hold of this @hands guy
Right now it appears that his drop tips are only available to a select few people
I so desperately want a red one for my minikin

He will be a vendor from the 1st of the month and will display them in his forum... he is just busy building up stock.

6df3c6b8b2d23cd65c0ee96bb2608d0b.jpg
Thanks Uncle @Rob Fisher!
And I must make mention of @hands artist craftsmanship, absolutely 1st class!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow that was quick... same day service! :D
Yeah I was pretty surprised when I got home at 6 to find I had Vape mail. Thanks again these tips are marvellous!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher 's drip tip shop ;-)
But not for sale
Stunning collection Rob!

New drip tips from @hands. I have not been able to vape without these since I got them. It's been mods and tanks all along, can't believe that I didn't try this sooner. If you haven't got one, put the next tank on hold and get a drip tip, it's really that good. Such an important piece of the setup which connects you to the vape but it hardly gets much attention, it should be added to the beginners shopping list.

Great service from Jacques, easy to deal with and very helpful, thanks man!

driptip1.jpg driptip2.jpg

New drip tips from @hands. I have not been able to vape without these since I got them. It's been mods and tanks all along, can't believe that I didn't try this sooner. If you haven't got one, put the next tank on hold and get a drip tip, it's really that good. Such an important piece of the setup which connects you to the vape but it hardly gets much attention, it should be added to the beginners shopping list.

Great service from Jacques, easy to deal with and very helpful, thanks man!

View attachment 69274 View attachment 69276

Love those tips bud. I just want to ask why your Pico kit is sitting at the same height as your rx kit :) thats one tall ass tank you got on there :-D

@Clouds4Days thanks man, that's a Kayfun, if you see the number of parts it disassembles into it's surprising it isn't taller!

@Silver thanks sir, we try, our gear wants to be like Uncle Rob's when it grows up, currently it's looking a bit like dreaming of being rich like Bill Gates but dreams keep us motivated I suppose..

@Clouds4Days thanks man, that's a Kayfun, if you see the number of parts it disassembles into it's surprising it isn't taller!

@Silver thanks sir, we try, our gear wants to be like Uncle Rob's when it grows up, currently it's looking a bit like dreaming of being rich like Bill Gates but dreams keep us motivated I suppose..

Your gear looks absolutely fabulous @M5000 !
Its a funny thing with vaping. One can have the coolest and biggest vape collection and sometimes the simplest and most basic device is what one tends to use and have as a favourite ;-)

Last edited:
Back