Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

Lucky fish I havent received a badge yet and at one stage I had 4 Reo's :rofl::rofl:
That is a horrible oversight, Reonaut. Here you go:

nyBkV31.jpg

New coil for REO Mini and and old time favourite juice - HHV Huntsman

Introducing 'Mini Thumper' ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487099046.144816.jpg

I am very attached to this REO Mini. Got her in May14 and she spent about a year and a half serving up VM Choc Mint with some coffee concentrate. With a simple 1 ohm Kanthal single coil.

Then the higher power craze left her less often used for quite a while. The small juice capacity and the 18490 battery was a limiting factor.

So I decided to get her back into service as a power mini thumper. I needed a coil a bit lower in the ohms so I decided on a 27g Kanthal 6 wrapper at 1.8mm ID.

Came out perfectly at 0.7 ohms which is fine for this little battery.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487099335.083785.jpg

Next part of the puzzle is the juice. Huntsman is an old favourite. A few old bottles have been kept in the cool dark cupboard. 18mg essential for this purpose. My idea is to have it for the occasional short strong punch when required. Not as a major workhorse vaper.

What's the verdict?

It's lovely. Look I love the RM2 to bits and know it well. Deep rich flavour. And this juice is also very special. It's a rough tobacco on the drier side but it has something in it that makes it very pleasurable. Authentic as anything. Real tobacco.

The coil is super but it's not as sharp and hot (I think) as my punchy 0.45 ohm 29g paracoil in the Grand thumper. It's a bit wetter. Very good but I think I would like it a tad crisper for my taste and for this juice.

Not sure if my little 18490 batts are nearing end of life. Probably they are. Maybe I need to replace them to get a tiny bit more kick. And perhaps investigate going the SS coil route for this setup.

Or maybe I just need to try with my favourite 29g para coil and put in an extra wrap to get it a bit higher on the ohms, problem though is it gets too long.

Nevertheless, am loving this revisit of an epic Vaping device that is so comfortable in the hand. And she has accompanied me on so many out and abouts and work trips.

Check this

When I looked again REO Black (aka Thumper) had an inquisitive visitor

One of those miniature geckos. So cute.

Probably wants the Blackbird. Hehe. No way pal that stuff is rare around here....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1489215939.022287.jpg

All this back to basics talk got me to take the mini out of retirement.

OL16 - dual 27g Kathal - 1.8mm ID - 8 wraps - 1.0 ohm - tropical ice - 9mg

I forgot how refreshing this vape can be.

2yuhdw5.jpg

2vjzbdg.jpg

Last edited:
Back