Show us your Vape Family!

My current vape family:cool:. All in use, some more than others as can be seen by the condition of some of the mods.:oops:
Mods_All.jpg

Just wanted to share my wee lil vape family that is just starting out.
I don't have my starter vape any more, that went to the Mrs now :tearsofjoy:

Don't have a swanky set up, they are just standing on my desk at work at the moment20170728_112459.jpg

Back from a long weekend in JHB and all tanks cleaned and re-wicked and the Vape Family for the week are...
BB Red with Exocet
BB RGB with Ti Flo
Hellfire Phantom with Vapor Giant Mini V4
Senator with Ti Reaper
Wapari Pinecone with Vapor Giant Medium
Meraki V2 with Skyline!
TeamVape2.JPG

Back from a long weekend in JHB and all tanks cleaned and re-wicked and the Vape Family for the week are...
BB Red with Exocet
BB RGB with Ti Flo
Hellfire Phantom with Vapor Giant Mini V4
Senator with Ti Reaper
Wapari Pinecone with Vapor Giant Medium
Meraki V2 with Skyline!
View attachment 102955
What an awesome family you have going there. Feeling very jealous

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Didn't you rate the Reaper above the Skyline for flavour in the latest RR? :p

Yes I did... but the Skyline is still the king of RTA"s for me and not sure if the new Meraki with it's DNA75C chip is making the difference but it is so so smooth. Plus the Skyline has never leaked and the Reaper has and despite the leak on fill problem gone with the new deck installed it now has a leak when sitting doing nothing and I have had a chance to play with the wicking to stop it...

So my little vape family has grown a bit and thought I'd show off the whole lot now
45addbc9eb9f8b01f0aa4a063db5fd51.jpg
1e4545ddee006b5e4c7cef20523c9f7d.jpg

So my little vape family has grown a bit and thought I'd show off the whole lot now
45addbc9eb9f8b01f0aa4a063db5fd51.jpg
1e4545ddee006b5e4c7cef20523c9f7d.jpg

Very colourful indeed @ASCIIcat !
Looks lovely

Vape Family for the coming week!

From left to right. REO Woodvil with Armor V1, CLZ-X with Skyline, Phantom with Vapor Giant Mini, Meraki V2 with Ti Reaper and Victor Gonsalves with NarBa! :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:
VapeFamilyAug.JPG

Quite a lekker collection you have there Anton! :D

Those white tools, are they atomizer grip tools? If so, where did you get them?

Yes they are att grips and @kimbo helped me with the printing. They are made to work with 22mm and 24mm atties.

Back