Show us your Vape Family!

e73da85818288a8dd69ff5336344b3da.jpg

f45eb8c25a31c91cf58548b6df1c08af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all my babies. But my everyday gadgets.

Attachments

• IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 71
The weekend arsenal :)
(Woodvil isn't operational but hopefully will be joining the rotation from next weekend following receipt of some parts from Maine).
IMG_0103.JPG

Not so big of a collection

Attachments

• IMG-20170422-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20170422-WA0005.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 53
Stunning view BTW!
Thanks @Christos - part of the reason I seldom venture out (other than work)!

Where is my (the) sunflower p67?
:( I'm sorry mate, we didn't want you to find out this way... but... sunflower has found a new home and may soon be on a new adventure on the other side of the world, in a land where evods are still king and nicotine seen as the devil. Hopefully May will bring another (black wrinkled) sunflower to my life though.

Thanks @Christos - part of the reason I seldom venture out (other than work)!

:( I'm sorry mate, we didn't want you to find out this way... but... sunflower has found a new home and may soon be on a new adventure on the other side of the world, in a land where evods are still king and nicotine seen as the devil. Hopefully May will bring another (black wrinkled) sunflower to my life though.
That's unfortunate but luckily you dodged a bullet as now I'll stop bugging you :D
Can relate to the non wanting to leave home... I hardly leave even for work. My office has this as the main attraction.
20170413_103656.jpg 20170331_081406.jpg

Last edited:
After much chopping and changing, shuffling and bartering... this is what it's come down to...

I wish I could do this many changes with my real family.

982bdabbe2c122e7259879db6ccf0c00.jpg

After much chopping and changing, shuffling and bartering... this is what it's come down to...

That Is a mighty fine collection.

That Is a mighty fine collection.

Thanx man... I've really through a whole lot of gear before ending up at this. Seems to be the final draft here.... Every item in rotation has a purpose.

Looks good brother.
Of all those setups brotther which is the one you use as your everday carry?

For me i have found my love for squonking so my guess would be the P67 but diffrent strokes. :)

Looks good brother.
Of all those setups brotther which is the one you use as your everday carry?

For me i have found my love for squonking so my guess would be the P67 but diffrent strokes. :)

Good question... Here goes:
1. SXK BB screen died on me... Being replaced asap
2. P67 is still new. Definitely something I would be willing to rely on. Bulletproof. Fool proof. Might be my new on the road grab and go
3. I like the skyline after a fresh build... Wicking with anything thicker than 60/40 is an issue and it cant keep up with me. I need that thinner 4ml glass.
4. Therion/troll... My current EDC. Thirsty as f#ck... But I'm in my office most of the time teetered to the laptop and juice supply in excess. I was really cozy with this bad boy in hand but I'm currently unsettled due to it failing on me in the week. It has been replaced and I'm also testing the single coil ammit to see how far I can stretch the juice

Back